Foxes in summer training
THE Fakenham Foxes ladies' rugby team have been training all summer - a great way to keep fit, maintain numbers and attract new players. Over the last month the Foxes have been playing tag in preparation for the annual beach sevens at Southwold.
THE Fakenham Foxes ladies' rugby team have been training all summer - a great way to keep fit, maintain numbers and attract new players.
Over the last month the Foxes have been playing tag in preparation for the annual beach sevens at Southwold. The Foxes are entering two teams and the tour is fantastic for team building.
Ladies' matches are played Sundays and the Foxes are in the league again this season and have also organised a few friendlies.
The Foxes are a mixture of sizes, ages and abilities and are always looking for players to join their team.
You may also want to watch:
Rugby is fast and physical and the Foxes enjoy training and the social side of rugby too, they have great team spirit win, lose or draw.
If you want to come along and have a go, training is every Wednesday at Fakenham Rugby Club 6.45 to 8.30pm.
- 1 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 4 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 5 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 6 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 7 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 8 Classic car and bike show cancelled due to Covid
- 9 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 10 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
They also have two youth girls' teams for 12 to 18s who also train on a Wednesday.
For more information contact Mandy on 07730877072 email: email@example.com