Foxes in summer training
THE Fakenham Foxes ladies' rugby team have been training all summer - a great way to keep fit, maintain numbers and attract new players. Over the last month the Foxes have been playing tag in preparation for the annual beach sevens at Southwold.
THE Fakenham Foxes ladies' rugby team have been training all summer - a great way to keep fit, maintain numbers and attract new players.
Over the last month the Foxes have been playing tag in preparation for the annual beach sevens at Southwold. The Foxes are entering two teams and the tour is fantastic for team building.
Ladies' matches are played Sundays and the Foxes are in the league again this season and have also organised a few friendlies.
The Foxes are a mixture of sizes, ages and abilities and are always looking for players to join their team.
Rugby is fast and physical and the Foxes enjoy training and the social side of rugby too, they have great team spirit win, lose or draw.
If you want to come along and have a go, training is every Wednesday at Fakenham Rugby Club 6.45 to 8.30pm.
- 1 Motorcyclist in his 60s dies after crash in west Norfolk
- 2 New art gallery set to open in market town
- 3 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 4 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 5 PICTURES: The best-dressed punters at Fakenham Ladies Day
- 6 Plant Lovers' Day set to return at Creake Abbey
- 7 Hundreds of motors park up for classic vehicle day at Norfolk gardens
- 8 The Female Fisherman 'overwhelmed' by national award win
- 9 9 of the best campsites on the Norfolk coast
- 10 'It feels normal again' - why it's so glorious to be back at the races
They also have two youth girls' teams for 12 to 18s who also train on a Wednesday.
For more information contact Mandy on 07730877072 email: firstname.lastname@example.org