Foxes in summer training
THE Fakenham Foxes ladies' rugby team have been training all summer - a great way to keep fit, maintain numbers and attract new players. Over the last month the Foxes have been playing tag in preparation for the annual beach sevens at Southwold.
THE Fakenham Foxes ladies' rugby team have been training all summer - a great way to keep fit, maintain numbers and attract new players.
Over the last month the Foxes have been playing tag in preparation for the annual beach sevens at Southwold. The Foxes are entering two teams and the tour is fantastic for team building.
Ladies' matches are played Sundays and the Foxes are in the league again this season and have also organised a few friendlies.
The Foxes are a mixture of sizes, ages and abilities and are always looking for players to join their team.
You may also want to watch:
Rugby is fast and physical and the Foxes enjoy training and the social side of rugby too, they have great team spirit win, lose or draw.
If you want to come along and have a go, training is every Wednesday at Fakenham Rugby Club 6.45 to 8.30pm.
- 1 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 2 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 3 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 4 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 5 'Absolutely fantastic' - Mid-Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 6 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 7 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 8 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 9 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 10 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
They also have two youth girls' teams for 12 to 18s who also train on a Wednesday.
For more information contact Mandy on 07730877072 email: email@example.com