Foxes in summer training
THE Fakenham Foxes ladies' rugby team have been training all summer - a great way to keep fit, maintain numbers and attract new players. Over the last month the Foxes have been playing tag in preparation for the annual beach sevens at Southwold.
THE Fakenham Foxes ladies' rugby team have been training all summer - a great way to keep fit, maintain numbers and attract new players.
Over the last month the Foxes have been playing tag in preparation for the annual beach sevens at Southwold. The Foxes are entering two teams and the tour is fantastic for team building.
Ladies' matches are played Sundays and the Foxes are in the league again this season and have also organised a few friendlies.
The Foxes are a mixture of sizes, ages and abilities and are always looking for players to join their team.
You may also want to watch:
Rugby is fast and physical and the Foxes enjoy training and the social side of rugby too, they have great team spirit win, lose or draw.
If you want to come along and have a go, training is every Wednesday at Fakenham Rugby Club 6.45 to 8.30pm.
- 1 Business owner runs 10K in honour of Diego Maradona
- 2 'Light at the end of the tunnel' - restaurant owner's hopes after tier two announcement
- 3 Fundraiser arranged to help fund mother-of-three funeral costs
- 4 Why Chancellor’s Autumn statement was bad news for millions of pensioners
- 5 Friends of Holt Hall urge public to sign petition after consultation snub
- 6 Foodbank storage space "at breaking point" as need rises by 50%
- 7 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 8 Explained: What do the latest figures tell us about Norfolk’s likely Covid tier?
- 9 From garden shed to shop - how couple’s upcycling business has grown
- 10 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
They also have two youth girls' teams for 12 to 18s who also train on a Wednesday.
For more information contact Mandy on 07730877072 email: email@example.com