Foxes in summer training
THE Fakenham Foxes ladies' rugby team have been training all summer - a great way to keep fit, maintain numbers and attract new players. Over the last month the Foxes have been playing tag in preparation for the annual beach sevens at Southwold.
THE Fakenham Foxes ladies' rugby team have been training all summer - a great way to keep fit, maintain numbers and attract new players.
Over the last month the Foxes have been playing tag in preparation for the annual beach sevens at Southwold. The Foxes are entering two teams and the tour is fantastic for team building.
Ladies' matches are played Sundays and the Foxes are in the league again this season and have also organised a few friendlies.
The Foxes are a mixture of sizes, ages and abilities and are always looking for players to join their team.
You may also want to watch:
Rugby is fast and physical and the Foxes enjoy training and the social side of rugby too, they have great team spirit win, lose or draw.
If you want to come along and have a go, training is every Wednesday at Fakenham Rugby Club 6.45 to 8.30pm.
- 1 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 2 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise
- 3 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 4 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 5 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 6 'We are here for the children' - Headteacher backs EDP's laptop campaign
- 7 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 8 Could you give these Shetland sheep a caring new home?
- 9 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
They also have two youth girls' teams for 12 to 18s who also train on a Wednesday.
For more information contact Mandy on 07730877072 email: email@example.com