Frary heads Seasiders' winner
Wymondham Town 1, Wells Town 2THE Seasiders battled back from an early set back.They conceded a fourth-minute goal from a corner. With Wymondham looking to increase their advantage the Wells defence were kept busy for the first 20 minutes.
Wymondham Town 1, Wells Town 2
THE Seasiders battled back from an early set back.
They conceded a fourth-minute goal from a corner. With Wymondham looking to increase their advantage the Wells defence were kept busy for the first 20 minutes.
Wells slowly got into the match and were unlucky not to equalise when Frary turned and shot, only to see the ball skim the upright and go away to safety. Frary also had a good effort skim the bar as Wells looked to get back on level terms.
You may also want to watch:
The second period started with Wells looking the sharper, and the equaliser arrived on 70 minutes. A good cross from Frary eluded the keeper and Harrison slotted home from close range.
Wells scored the winner with only minutes remaining, Frary, who had worked tirelessly all afternoon, headed home past Hodges.
- 1 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 2 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 3 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 4 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 5 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- 6 Lifeboat launched to rescue broken down 30ft cruiser
- 7 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 8 'He shouldn't be getting abuse' - Fakenham pubs react to landlord's vax stance
- 9 Free lunch offer for mystery man who paid for woman's Lidl shopping
- 10 I don't fear change in north Norfolk - just keep what makes it special
On Saturday, eighth-placed Wells are in home Anglian Combination Division One action against third-placed Bungay.