Frary heads Seasiders' winner
Wymondham Town 1, Wells Town 2THE Seasiders battled back from an early set back.They conceded a fourth-minute goal from a corner. With Wymondham looking to increase their advantage the Wells defence were kept busy for the first 20 minutes.
Wymondham Town 1, Wells Town 2
THE Seasiders battled back from an early set back.
They conceded a fourth-minute goal from a corner. With Wymondham looking to increase their advantage the Wells defence were kept busy for the first 20 minutes.
Wells slowly got into the match and were unlucky not to equalise when Frary turned and shot, only to see the ball skim the upright and go away to safety. Frary also had a good effort skim the bar as Wells looked to get back on level terms.
The second period started with Wells looking the sharper, and the equaliser arrived on 70 minutes. A good cross from Frary eluded the keeper and Harrison slotted home from close range.
Wells scored the winner with only minutes remaining, Frary, who had worked tirelessly all afternoon, headed home past Hodges.
- 1 PICTURES: The best-dressed punters at Fakenham Ladies Day
- 2 Crash closes part of B1145 in west Norfolk
- 3 Brewery's platinum ale sells out
- 4 Ladies to take centre stage at Fakenham Races season finale
- 5 Fears home-building halt could delay huge Fakenham expansion
- 6 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 7 Community groups call on people to get involved with riverside day
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 Plant Lovers' Day set to return at Creake Abbey
On Saturday, eighth-placed Wells are in home Anglian Combination Division One action against third-placed Bungay.