Fruitless trip for Seasiders
Sole Bay 2, Wells Town 1WELLS let a 1-0 lead slip. In the first 15 minutes they looked sharp, with Broughton causing problems before injury, giving Peczkowski his first appearance.
Sole Bay 2, Wells Town 1
WELLS let a 1-0 lead slip. In the first 15 minutes they looked sharp, with Broughton causing problems before injury, giving Peczkowski his first appearance.
Grocott put Wells into the driving seat when he slotted home from close range.
Wells searched for a killer goal but good keeping and poor finishing denied them. With only four minutes remaining, the hosts equalised and in injury time they pounced to score the winner.
You may also want to watch:
Wells travel to Scole on Saturday, 2pm kick-off.
Wells Reserves went out of the CS Morley Cup 2-0 to Easton Reserves.
- 1 Historic pub seeking new licence despite neighbour concerns
- 2 Proposal could see eight new homes built in Fakenham
- 3 'We will not be deterred' - Allotment user building group following vandals
- 4 A real quacker! Town comes together for popular riverside day
- 5 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 6 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 7 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 8 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 9 Two fisherman saved from boat taking on water
- 10 Fundraisers come out swinging at charity golf day
The Seasiders struggled to create any real goal-scoring chances, and when they did, a solid display from the visiting keeper prevented them scoring.
Wells Reserves host Bungay Reserves on Saturday, 2.30pm kick-off.