Gallow bowlers in fine form
BOWLS: In the National Denny Inter-Club Championship, Gallow men’s team played Norfolk Bowling Club and won 83-65.
Home Rinks: D Taney, T Beck, M Riches, J Chestney, won 21-19; D Webb, R Nurse, W Graver, M King lost 16-22. Away Rinks: T Savory, S Savory, A Walton, R Mason won 26-10; D Hood, D Vaughan, S Lowe. P Shackcloth won 20-14.
In the National Egham Trophy mixed fours. Gallow played Pinewood Park and won 99-66.
Home Rinks: P Frost, S Burlingham, A Walters, R Mason won 21-11; C Lincoln, J Wright, D Vaughan, M Riches lost 18-26. Away Rinks: L Ward, S King, S Lowe, M Kings won 25-13; A Leverett, M Emment, R Nurse, P Shackcloth won 26-16.
The Gallow men’s B team, playing in the league at home against Dereham B, won 97-78 (4-3).
You may also want to watch:
R Preston, S Walker, B Dickerson, R Wicks won 48-13; J Biggs, J Dye, D Thody, K Mallett lost 16-18; M Rayner, A Pearson, H Kirby, F Hazel lost 16-18; D Cawthorne, R Morgan, T Beeston, K Frohawk lost 12-23.
- 1 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 2 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 3 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 4 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
- 5 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 6 Hairdressers working 12-hour days to recoup Covid losses
- 7 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 8 Woman left with 'serious back injuries' after pub fight
- 9 'It's a win/win' - Fakenham group to sell merchandise at The Larder
- 10 Barber fulfils dream of 34 years by opening hometown shop