Gallow lose out
Gallow lost to Mid Suffolk Indoor Bowling Club in the mixed fours National Egham Trophy by five shots, 82 to 87. This was a disappointing result for then Gallow club.
Gallow lost to Mid Suffolk Indoor Bowling Club in the mixed fours National Egham Trophy by five shots, 82 to 87.
This was a disappointing result for then Gallow club. The two away rinks of M King and M Riches did extremely well to finish plus nine shots, but both of the home rinks lost.
Home rinks: A Leverett, J Wright, M Starkey, R Mason lost 16-23; L Ward, M Emment, A Walton, V Hudson lost 17-24; Away rinks: P Frary, C Lincoln, S Lowe, M Riches won 27-17; S King, L Hannant, P Shackcloth, M King lost 22-23.
The Gallows ladies A team played North Walsham ladies B in a league match and won 7 points to 1, 65 shots to 41, and remain top of the league.
You may also want to watch:
J Rix, B Williamson, V Howe won 26-3; L Ward, S King, M Emment won 17-8; A Bix, M Pointer, V Groom won 12-11; B Kiddle, S Cox, P Jarvis lost 10-19.
- 1 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis
- 2 'A deserved hoorah!' - Thanks pour in for practice's Covid vaccine rollout
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 5 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 6 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 7 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 8 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 9 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 'We are here for the children' - Headteacher backs EDP's laptop campaign