Gallow seven play for Norfolk
THE Gallow Men's A team did not play as seven members were representing Norfolk in the Liberty Trophy. Norfolk beat Warwickshire by 68 shots.The Gallow Ladies over-60s played a strong North Walsham side in the National Double Rinks Mason Trophy at home and won by 45 shots to 30.
THE Gallow Men's A team did not play as seven members were representing Norfolk in the Liberty Trophy. Norfolk beat Warwickshire by 68 shots.
The Gallow Ladies over-60s played a strong North Walsham side in the National Double Rinks Mason Trophy at home and won by 45 shots to 30.
A Leverett, S Cox, M Pointer and J Wright won 33-9; L Ward, C Bell, P Frost, M Emment lost 12-21.
Gallow Ladies A entertained Diss Ladies A in the Norfolk Premier League and won 70 shots to 42 and scored a maximum of eight points.
You may also want to watch:
P Frary, C Bell, L Hannant won 22-6. A Leverett, M Pointer, J Wright won 19-13. L Ward, S Burlingham, M Emment won 16-11. J Rix, B Bidewell, V Howe won 13-12.
Playing at home against Wymondham C in the league, Gallow B again played very well and gained a further seven points, 93 shots to 60.
- 1 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 2 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 3 'It is damaging' - Business frustrated as vehicles block shop front
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 6 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 7 Concern as Covid test centre takes spaces away from shoppers
- 8 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 9 Town park dubbed 'drugstore' as fears raised over anti-social behaviour
- 10 Norwich City promotion celebrated with new batch of £100 glass canaries
T Anderson, P Rayner, I Routh, K Mallett won 24-7; J Shackcloth, C Walters, D Thody, C.Whiteside won 25-16. M Rayner, D Cawthorne, S Dewan, D Vaugham won 23-16; A Pearson, R Preston, B Barker, K Frohawk drew 21-21.