Gallow seven play for Norfolk
THE Gallow Men's A team did not play as seven members were representing Norfolk in the Liberty Trophy. Norfolk beat Warwickshire by 68 shots.The Gallow Ladies over-60s played a strong North Walsham side in the National Double Rinks Mason Trophy at home and won by 45 shots to 30.
THE Gallow Men's A team did not play as seven members were representing Norfolk in the Liberty Trophy. Norfolk beat Warwickshire by 68 shots.
The Gallow Ladies over-60s played a strong North Walsham side in the National Double Rinks Mason Trophy at home and won by 45 shots to 30.
A Leverett, S Cox, M Pointer and J Wright won 33-9; L Ward, C Bell, P Frost, M Emment lost 12-21.
Gallow Ladies A entertained Diss Ladies A in the Norfolk Premier League and won 70 shots to 42 and scored a maximum of eight points.
You may also want to watch:
P Frary, C Bell, L Hannant won 22-6. A Leverett, M Pointer, J Wright won 19-13. L Ward, S Burlingham, M Emment won 16-11. J Rix, B Bidewell, V Howe won 13-12.
Playing at home against Wymondham C in the league, Gallow B again played very well and gained a further seven points, 93 shots to 60.
- 1 Plans for virtual Christmas tree festival revealed
- 2 Tributes paid to woman who was ‘family and Fakenham through and through’
- 3 Fundraiser arranged to help fund mother-of-three funeral costs
- 4 Tributes paid to 'amazing' mother-of-five and former hardware shop owner
- 5 'Light at the end of the tunnel' - restaurant owner's hopes after tier two announcement
- 6 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 7 Call for government to listen to Norfolk over Tier 1 move
- 8 Business owner runs 10K in honour of Diego Maradona
- 9 Friends of Holt Hall urge public to sign petition after consultation snub
- 10 Why Chancellor’s Autumn statement was bad news for millions of pensioners
T Anderson, P Rayner, I Routh, K Mallett won 24-7; J Shackcloth, C Walters, D Thody, C.Whiteside won 25-16. M Rayner, D Cawthorne, S Dewan, D Vaugham won 23-16; A Pearson, R Preston, B Barker, K Frohawk drew 21-21.