Ghosts score six
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk LeagueThe week's wintry weather was the real winner on Saturday with only six matches surviving the frosty or waterlogged grounds.
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk League
The week's wintry weather was the real winner on Saturday with only six matches surviving the frosty or waterlogged grounds. There was just one match in Division One and North Elmham proved too strong for Bridgham United, winning 5-3 and moving up to third as a result.
Bawdeswell moved back to the top of Division Three with a 4-1 win at nearby Foulsham Reserves.
In Division Four, Breckland Wanderers recorded their first league win with an 8-4 home victory over Splitz United after being 2-0 down at one stage. In the other match played, Fakenham Town A won 6-3 at Thurton and Ashby to move up to fourth place.
You may also want to watch:
Two matches were played in the second round of the Ambulance Cup. Bradenham Wanderers Reserves had a convincing 9-1 win over Hindolveston and West End beat Great Cressingham 2-0.
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 3 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 4 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 5 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 6 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 Roofer warns against 'Good Samaritan' scammers
- 9 Ofsted visits Norfolk school to see how it copes with Covid
- 10 'Sickened' car dealer watches thieves on CCTV