Gray special boosts Hindringham
Hindringham 1, Sole Bay 0On a wet surface Hindringham's plan was to press Sole Bay back and get the ball down and play. But they started slowly and failed to get into any rhythm all game.
Hindringham 1, Sole Bay 0
On a wet surface Hindringham's plan was to press Sole Bay back and get the ball down and play. But they started slowly and failed to get into any rhythm all game. When they did get into the Sole Bay half, the final ball was
lacking and chances went begging.
In the second half Hindringham failed to get the early breakthrough, until the introduction of fresh legs in the form of Jason Chilvers and Alex Walpole. Hindringham then started to
You may also want to watch:
find gaps in the Sole Bay defence, and the occasional Sole Bay attack was dealt with well by keeper Cracknall, who made a great save to keep the score at 0-0.
Hindringham continued to press, but not until the 90th minute did Scott Gray pick the ball up and beat his man and hit an unstoppable 30-yarder into the corner of the net.
- 1 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 2 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 3 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 4 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 5 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 6 Stately home to host work by famous sculptor
- 7 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 8 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 9 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 10 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
Next , Scole away, meet Bistro 12pm.