Gray special boosts Hindringham
Hindringham 1, Sole Bay 0On a wet surface Hindringham's plan was to press Sole Bay back and get the ball down and play. But they started slowly and failed to get into any rhythm all game.
Hindringham 1, Sole Bay 0
On a wet surface Hindringham's plan was to press Sole Bay back and get the ball down and play. But they started slowly and failed to get into any rhythm all game. When they did get into the Sole Bay half, the final ball was
lacking and chances went begging.
In the second half Hindringham failed to get the early breakthrough, until the introduction of fresh legs in the form of Jason Chilvers and Alex Walpole. Hindringham then started to
You may also want to watch:
find gaps in the Sole Bay defence, and the occasional Sole Bay attack was dealt with well by keeper Cracknall, who made a great save to keep the score at 0-0.
Hindringham continued to press, but not until the 90th minute did Scott Gray pick the ball up and beat his man and hit an unstoppable 30-yarder into the corner of the net.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 2 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 3 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 4 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 5 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers
- 6 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 7 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 8 Optician's lockdown eyesight health plea
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
Next , Scole away, meet Bistro 12pm.