Gray special boosts Hindringham
Hindringham 1, Sole Bay 0On a wet surface Hindringham's plan was to press Sole Bay back and get the ball down and play. But they started slowly and failed to get into any rhythm all game.
Hindringham 1, Sole Bay 0
On a wet surface Hindringham's plan was to press Sole Bay back and get the ball down and play. But they started slowly and failed to get into any rhythm all game. When they did get into the Sole Bay half, the final ball was
lacking and chances went begging.
In the second half Hindringham failed to get the early breakthrough, until the introduction of fresh legs in the form of Jason Chilvers and Alex Walpole. Hindringham then started to
find gaps in the Sole Bay defence, and the occasional Sole Bay attack was dealt with well by keeper Cracknall, who made a great save to keep the score at 0-0.
Hindringham continued to press, but not until the 90th minute did Scott Gray pick the ball up and beat his man and hit an unstoppable 30-yarder into the corner of the net.
- 1 Fears home-building halt could delay huge Fakenham expansion
- 2 More details revealed on replacement for beloved coastal railway
- 3 Yard sale exceeds expectation to raise £1,000 for Ukraine appeal
- 4 The Female Fisherman 'overwhelmed' by national award win
- 5 Ladies to take centre stage at Fakenham Races season finale
- 6 Two Norfolk spots named among best places in Britain for a weekend break
- 7 'Plenty of effort and hard work' - new Fakenham mayor's pledge to town
- 8 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 9 Dentist staff working round the clock to address 'enforcement action'
- 10 Host of Fakenham Jubilee events revealed
Next , Scole away, meet Bistro 12pm.