Gray special boosts Hindringham
Hindringham 1, Sole Bay 0On a wet surface Hindringham's plan was to press Sole Bay back and get the ball down and play. But they started slowly and failed to get into any rhythm all game.
Hindringham 1, Sole Bay 0
On a wet surface Hindringham's plan was to press Sole Bay back and get the ball down and play. But they started slowly and failed to get into any rhythm all game. When they did get into the Sole Bay half, the final ball was
lacking and chances went begging.
In the second half Hindringham failed to get the early breakthrough, until the introduction of fresh legs in the form of Jason Chilvers and Alex Walpole. Hindringham then started to
You may also want to watch:
find gaps in the Sole Bay defence, and the occasional Sole Bay attack was dealt with well by keeper Cracknall, who made a great save to keep the score at 0-0.
Hindringham continued to press, but not until the 90th minute did Scott Gray pick the ball up and beat his man and hit an unstoppable 30-yarder into the corner of the net.
- 1 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 2 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 3 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 4 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 5 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 6 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 9 Application for eight new Fakenham homes is scrapped
- 10 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
Next , Scole away, meet Bistro 12pm.