Heavy defeat for Wells Town
Wymondham Town 6, Wells Town 1
The Seasiders suffered another heavy loss at fellow strugglers Wymondham Town on Saturday in the Anglian Combination Premier Division.
Wells found themselves 2-0 down at the interval but still had a chance of taking something from the match.
They fell further behind after the break, but reduced the arrears when Frary headed home from a corner kick. The hosts then added three further goals as they outpaced the visitors with fast attacking moves.
Wells travel for their fourth away trip in as many weeks when they visit St Andrews on Saturday (2.30pm).
You may also want to watch:
n Wells Reserves travelled to CEYMS and battled hard but could not prevent the hosts from scoring at regular interval to take the spoils in a 4-0 defeat.
n Next Thursday, Wells host the North West Norfolk Division Three final between Riverside and Gayton United Reserves (7.30pm). The following Thursday, April 12, the Division Two final between South Creake and Discovery Royals will also be at Beach Road. (7.30pm). Entry for both games is �3.
- 1 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 2 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
- 3 Rugby club left 'frustrated' after finding dog mess on their pitch
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 6 Electrical store helps school's computer appeal
- 7 Storm Christoph flood fears bring spike in sandbag sales
- 8 'Exceptional demand' as thousands in Norfolk seek coronavirus hardship fund help
- 9 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 10 'Stay indoors' warning amid flooding fears for Norfolk roads