Heavy defeat for Wells Town
Wymondham Town 6, Wells Town 1
The Seasiders suffered another heavy loss at fellow strugglers Wymondham Town on Saturday in the Anglian Combination Premier Division.
Wells found themselves 2-0 down at the interval but still had a chance of taking something from the match.
They fell further behind after the break, but reduced the arrears when Frary headed home from a corner kick. The hosts then added three further goals as they outpaced the visitors with fast attacking moves.
Wells travel for their fourth away trip in as many weeks when they visit St Andrews on Saturday (2.30pm).
You may also want to watch:
n Wells Reserves travelled to CEYMS and battled hard but could not prevent the hosts from scoring at regular interval to take the spoils in a 4-0 defeat.
n Next Thursday, Wells host the North West Norfolk Division Three final between Riverside and Gayton United Reserves (7.30pm). The following Thursday, April 12, the Division Two final between South Creake and Discovery Royals will also be at Beach Road. (7.30pm). Entry for both games is �3.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Two fisherman saved from boat taking on water
- 3 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 6 Fakenham shop to host Macmillan Coffee Morning
- 7 Boss looks to improve security at Fakenham business park
- 8 Trustee reflects on how endangered charity saved his life
- 9 Fakenham's annual riverside day set to finally go ahead
- 10 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments