Heavy defeat for Wells Town
Wymondham Town 6, Wells Town 1
The Seasiders suffered another heavy loss at fellow strugglers Wymondham Town on Saturday in the Anglian Combination Premier Division.
Wells found themselves 2-0 down at the interval but still had a chance of taking something from the match.
They fell further behind after the break, but reduced the arrears when Frary headed home from a corner kick. The hosts then added three further goals as they outpaced the visitors with fast attacking moves.
Wells travel for their fourth away trip in as many weeks when they visit St Andrews on Saturday (2.30pm).
You may also want to watch:
n Wells Reserves travelled to CEYMS and battled hard but could not prevent the hosts from scoring at regular interval to take the spoils in a 4-0 defeat.
n Next Thursday, Wells host the North West Norfolk Division Three final between Riverside and Gayton United Reserves (7.30pm). The following Thursday, April 12, the Division Two final between South Creake and Discovery Royals will also be at Beach Road. (7.30pm). Entry for both games is �3.
- 1 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 2 Holiday lets look forwards to seeing 'happy faces' as lockdown eases
- 3 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 4 Town centre gets 'spring clean' ahead of high street re-opening
- 5 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 6 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 7 Man sells bar after 19 years - but can't say goodbye
- 8 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 9 Covid drive-through testing centre opens in town car park
- 10 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published