Henry team land title
The Henry found themselves playing for a Fakenham Pool League title in only their third season together as a team.They won the Preliminary Cup in their first season, followed by the KO Cup in their second campaign.
The Henry found themselves playing for a Fakenham Pool League title in only their third season together as a team.
They won the Preliminary Cup in their first season, followed by the KO Cup in their second campaign.
The Henry (Hungry Horse PH) and the Horny Pony (Rampant Horse PH) played their late re-scheduled match on July 9, to determine who won the league. The Henry, who were in third position, needed to win the match 7-2 to win the league on most points, or 6-3 to win the league on most wins.
The result on the night was 6-3 to The Henry after some well-played pool by both teams.
You may also want to watch:
The Henry dedicated the league win to Aaron “Crafty” Robinson, a brother and a friend who was part of the team until he died.
The Henry team thanked the Horny Pony team for their sportsmanship in playing the match.
- 1 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 2 Mum left overwhelmed as daughter's Disneyland dream becomes reality
- 3 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 4 South African chef and seven-courses: Town's newest bar and restaurant
- 5 RAF Sculthorpe prepares for take-off as reopening approaches
- 6 Town to turn into Disneyland for Elsie after mum's plea for support
- 7 Your say - What's the best thing about Fakenham
- 8 Eyes-down for a full house as charity bingo returns to Fakenham
- 9 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 10 The show WILL go on - Student production of Little Women to go ahead