Henry team land title
The Henry found themselves playing for a Fakenham Pool League title in only their third season together as a team.They won the Preliminary Cup in their first season, followed by the KO Cup in their second campaign.
The Henry found themselves playing for a Fakenham Pool League title in only their third season together as a team.
They won the Preliminary Cup in their first season, followed by the KO Cup in their second campaign.
The Henry (Hungry Horse PH) and the Horny Pony (Rampant Horse PH) played their late re-scheduled match on July 9, to determine who won the league. The Henry, who were in third position, needed to win the match 7-2 to win the league on most points, or 6-3 to win the league on most wins.
The result on the night was 6-3 to The Henry after some well-played pool by both teams.
You may also want to watch:
The Henry dedicated the league win to Aaron “Crafty” Robinson, a brother and a friend who was part of the team until he died.
The Henry team thanked the Horny Pony team for their sportsmanship in playing the match.
- 1 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 2 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 3 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 4 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 5 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 6 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 7 Stately home to host work by famous sculptor
- 8 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 9 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
- 10 Hairdressers excited to reopen salon and welcome back clients