Henry team land title
The Henry found themselves playing for a Fakenham Pool League title in only their third season together as a team.They won the Preliminary Cup in their first season, followed by the KO Cup in their second campaign.
The Henry found themselves playing for a Fakenham Pool League title in only their third season together as a team.
They won the Preliminary Cup in their first season, followed by the KO Cup in their second campaign.
The Henry (Hungry Horse PH) and the Horny Pony (Rampant Horse PH) played their late re-scheduled match on July 9, to determine who won the league. The Henry, who were in third position, needed to win the match 7-2 to win the league on most points, or 6-3 to win the league on most wins.
The result on the night was 6-3 to The Henry after some well-played pool by both teams.
The Henry dedicated the league win to Aaron “Crafty” Robinson, a brother and a friend who was part of the team until he died.
The Henry team thanked the Horny Pony team for their sportsmanship in playing the match.
- 1 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 2 Fancy dress runners brave elements for Pensthorpe festive 5K
- 3 Your Say: What do Fakenham people think of Norwich Street 'carbuncle'?
- 4 Hundreds gather for return of Wells Christmas Tide Festival
- 5 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 6 Sports centre hopes to unite members old and new for 50th anniversary
- 7 Parts of Norfolk could see 60mph winds as Storm Barra hits
- 8 How this north Norfolk cargo ship evaded the Nazis
- 9 'Horrendous' - Norfolk couple stuck in South Africa as Omicron spreads
- 10 Strong winds to continue as police issue flooding and debris warning