Hindringham FC let it slip
Hindringham 2, Horsford Utd 4
Hindringham twice surrendered the lead before losing to Horsford in Anglian Combination Division One.
The hosts started well and a great move down the right with a fine run and cross by Coslett, was coolly slotted home by Whittred into the far corner.
Hindringham were on top and playing some neat football, but not creating enough opportunities.
From a bad kick out, the ball fell to a Horsford player who lobbed Stockdale to make the score 1-1.
You may also want to watch:
Hindringham’s heads went down, but against the run of play, Bulley broke from a Coslett through ball and rounded the keeper to give the home side a 2-1 half-time lead.
Hindringham failed to compete in the second half and ended up losing the game 4-2, with three soft goals conceded. With the two sides below them at the bottom both winning, Hindringham face a battle to stay in Division One.
- 1 Council agrees to fell "high risk tree" - despite protection order
- 2 Town faces more disruption after resurfacing fails
- 3 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van
- 4 Pub start weekly lockdown Bake Off challenge
- 5 Concern people are letting their guards down after getting Covid-19 jabs
- 6 Dino park launches at-home activities for children
- 7 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 8 Developer says dozens show interest in new homes despite council concerns
- 9 Chocolate factory gets coronavirus cases down to two following outbreak
- 10 Walsingham Pilgrimage planning 'restricted' return
This weekend they play Poringland at The Elms (1.30pm).
Hindringham are holding a racenight at Fakenham Conservative club this Saturday, starting at 7.30pm.