Hindringham FC let it slip
Hindringham 2, Horsford Utd 4
Hindringham twice surrendered the lead before losing to Horsford in Anglian Combination Division One.
The hosts started well and a great move down the right with a fine run and cross by Coslett, was coolly slotted home by Whittred into the far corner.
Hindringham were on top and playing some neat football, but not creating enough opportunities.
From a bad kick out, the ball fell to a Horsford player who lobbed Stockdale to make the score 1-1.
You may also want to watch:
Hindringham’s heads went down, but against the run of play, Bulley broke from a Coslett through ball and rounded the keeper to give the home side a 2-1 half-time lead.
Hindringham failed to compete in the second half and ended up losing the game 4-2, with three soft goals conceded. With the two sides below them at the bottom both winning, Hindringham face a battle to stay in Division One.
- 1 Fakenham park dubbed 'drugstore' as fears raised over anti-social behaviour
- 2 'It is damaging' - Business frustrated as vehicles block shop front
- 3 Two Norfolk towns to fight for share of £220m funding war chest
- 4 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 5 Owners of family-run craft shop to retire after 14 years on high street
- 6 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 7 Community hospital launches volunteer drive
- 8 Concern as Covid test centre takes spaces away from shoppers
- 9 'Truly sorry' - Former rival pays damages to Norfolk MP
- 10 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
This weekend they play Poringland at The Elms (1.30pm).
Hindringham are holding a racenight at Fakenham Conservative club this Saturday, starting at 7.30pm.