Hindringham FC let it slip
Hindringham 2, Horsford Utd 4
Hindringham twice surrendered the lead before losing to Horsford in Anglian Combination Division One.
The hosts started well and a great move down the right with a fine run and cross by Coslett, was coolly slotted home by Whittred into the far corner.
Hindringham were on top and playing some neat football, but not creating enough opportunities.
From a bad kick out, the ball fell to a Horsford player who lobbed Stockdale to make the score 1-1.
You may also want to watch:
Hindringham’s heads went down, but against the run of play, Bulley broke from a Coslett through ball and rounded the keeper to give the home side a 2-1 half-time lead.
Hindringham failed to compete in the second half and ended up losing the game 4-2, with three soft goals conceded. With the two sides below them at the bottom both winning, Hindringham face a battle to stay in Division One.
- 1 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 5 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 6 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 7 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 8 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 9 7 places to avoid the crowds in Norfolk this summer
- 10 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
This weekend they play Poringland at The Elms (1.30pm).
Hindringham are holding a racenight at Fakenham Conservative club this Saturday, starting at 7.30pm.