Hindringham FC secure senior status
- Credit: Archant
Hindringham beat Mundford 3-0 at the Elms on Saturday to maintain their senior status in the Anglian Combination.
With a crowd of around 160 looking on Hindringham started on the front foot and went in front when good work resulted in the lively Broughton finishing well.
The hosts were in total control and went further ahead through another good finish from Kevin Clipston.
The second half was much the same. Elliott in goal had very little to do and with eight minutes left a pass out wide found Bulley who played in a cross which Clipston finished well. Chairman Shane Vertigan said afterwards: “It has been a long hard season for the club, but after today we can push on and look to compete at the other end of the table next season.
“Massive congratulations to Michael Spinks, who has taken over at a difficult time and got the squad playing for him,”
You may also want to watch:
The end-of-season presentation is on Saturday at Gallery Bistro (7.30pm).
- 1 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 2 Fakenham manager calls on town to support team from afar in FA Vase clash
- 3 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 4 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 5 Vandals smash planters two days after gallery reopens
- 6 Fakenham announce how fans can watch FA vase match
- 7 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Retiring judge lifts lid on career and says Norwich 'best' resident job
- 10 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'