Hindringham FC secure senior status
- Credit: Archant
Hindringham beat Mundford 3-0 at the Elms on Saturday to maintain their senior status in the Anglian Combination.
With a crowd of around 160 looking on Hindringham started on the front foot and went in front when good work resulted in the lively Broughton finishing well.
The hosts were in total control and went further ahead through another good finish from Kevin Clipston.
The second half was much the same. Elliott in goal had very little to do and with eight minutes left a pass out wide found Bulley who played in a cross which Clipston finished well. Chairman Shane Vertigan said afterwards: “It has been a long hard season for the club, but after today we can push on and look to compete at the other end of the table next season.
“Massive congratulations to Michael Spinks, who has taken over at a difficult time and got the squad playing for him,”
You may also want to watch:
The end-of-season presentation is on Saturday at Gallery Bistro (7.30pm).
- 1 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis
- 2 'A deserved hoorah!' - Thanks pour in for practice's Covid vaccine rollout
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 5 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 6 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 7 Shepherdess shocked as lamb fetches £1,752 at charity auction
- 8 Care home launches project to make residents dreams come true
- 9 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 10 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk