Hindringham need time to settle
After a tough preseason under the guidance of Ronnie Heyhoe and Stephen Hood, Hindringham look the settle down and have a good season.Hindringham have lost three players to Wells, but signed Gary and Shaun Belton, who will strengthen the squadBut the first two games have not gone to plan.
After a tough preseason under the guidance of Ronnie Heyhoe and Stephen Hood, Hindringham look the settle down and have a good season.
Hindringham have lost three players to Wells, but signed Gary and Shaun Belton, who will strengthen the squad
But the first two games have not gone to plan.
Hindringham lost 1-0 at Horsford, where they took the game to their opponents and created chances which were not put away, Pask hitting the bar and Betts having two headers going close. Stand-in keeper Stuart Broughton made some vital saves.
You may also want to watch:
Hindringham visited Holt on Tuesday night and controlled the first half, but without testing the keeper. Great link-up play gave Hindringham a large percentages of the ball.
Whittred and Belton controlled the midfield and the team performed well, but they let Holt score right on the stroke of half-time. Holt came out and battled well and scored a second, which killed the game.
- 1 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 2 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 3 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 4 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 5 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 6 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 7 Vaccine volunteers thank businesses for 'undiluted' support
- 8 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 9 I don't fear change in north Norfolk - just keep what makes it special
- 10 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid