Home defeat for Hindringham
Hindringham 1, Bungay 2Hindringham started slowly against a spirited Bungay side, who came wanting to compete and play football.Hindringham were stretched, with Bungay playing with two wide wingers, meaning Chilvers and Clipston were rarely able to get forward - and when they did, Bungay played in behind them and were putting dangerous crosses into the box.
Hindringham 1, Bungay 2
Hindringham started slowly against a spirited Bungay side, who came wanting to compete and play football.
Hindringham were stretched, with Bungay playing with two wide wingers, meaning Chilvers and Clipston were rarely able to get forward - and when they did, Bungay played in behind them and were putting dangerous crosses into the box.
Hindringham had a number of chances come their way in the first half, but some good defending and bad finishing meant they failed to convert any of them. Pask found himself in a couple of times and the bounce did not go his way, Gray sending a header just wide.
But Bungay looked dangerous on the break and they scored after a neat move in behind the defence, giving keeper Cracknall - who was having a great game - no chance.
Manager West changed formation at half-time, Hood being replaced by Walker, but straight from the restart, from a bad pass from Defew out of defence, the Bungay striker raced away to coolly score their second.
- 1 Film studio which brought John Travolta to Norfolk shuts for good
- 2 Norfolk festival cancelled amid 'challenging year'
- 3 Drink driver caught at three times legal limit on A1067
- 4 Norfolk winery wins prestigious national award
- 5 Norfolk named among UK's best wildlife holiday spots
- 6 Drink driving teacher crashed into church wall with baby in car
- 7 Villagers celebrate victory in 'battle of East Rudham common'
- 8 Sparse and getting older - What the census says about north Norfolk
- 9 Fakenham farm bids to open field for dog exercise
- 10 Ben & Jerry's ice cream sold at Sainsbury's recalled due to health concerns
Hindringham battled their way back into the game, Pask and Gray were linking well and it was from this that Gray coolly beat the keeper at the near post. Pask and Gray both had great chances to score.
Keeper Cracknall was keeping Hindringham in the game with some great keeping and clearances, which often found Bungay's lineman with his flag up.
Next, Corton away, meet Bistro 11.30am.