Home defeat for Hindringham
Hindringham 1, Bungay 2Hindringham started slowly against a spirited Bungay side, who came wanting to compete and play football.Hindringham were stretched, with Bungay playing with two wide wingers, meaning Chilvers and Clipston were rarely able to get forward - and when they did, Bungay played in behind them and were putting dangerous crosses into the box.
Hindringham 1, Bungay 2
Hindringham started slowly against a spirited Bungay side, who came wanting to compete and play football.
Hindringham were stretched, with Bungay playing with two wide wingers, meaning Chilvers and Clipston were rarely able to get forward - and when they did, Bungay played in behind them and were putting dangerous crosses into the box.
Hindringham had a number of chances come their way in the first half, but some good defending and bad finishing meant they failed to convert any of them. Pask found himself in a couple of times and the bounce did not go his way, Gray sending a header just wide.
You may also want to watch:
But Bungay looked dangerous on the break and they scored after a neat move in behind the defence, giving keeper Cracknall - who was having a great game - no chance.
Manager West changed formation at half-time, Hood being replaced by Walker, but straight from the restart, from a bad pass from Defew out of defence, the Bungay striker raced away to coolly score their second.
- 1 Crews called to blaze on boat in Wells Harbour
- 2 Plans could see office transformed into tattoo parlour
- 3 Friends rescue baby barn owl who fell from tree
- 4 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 5 Popular former mechanic and town councillor dies aged 88
- 6 Sports centre hoping to shake 'hidden gem' tag
- 7 Former army officer resigns as councillor for 'personal reasons'
- 8 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 9 Unique Norfolk tower wins national architecture award
- 10 Mum pays tribute to 'everyone's sunshine' Kaiden, eight
Hindringham battled their way back into the game, Pask and Gray were linking well and it was from this that Gray coolly beat the keeper at the near post. Pask and Gray both had great chances to score.
Keeper Cracknall was keeping Hindringham in the game with some great keeping and clearances, which often found Bungay's lineman with his flag up.
Next, Corton away, meet Bistro 11.30am.