Home defeat for Hindringham
Hindringham 1, Bungay 2Hindringham started slowly against a spirited Bungay side, who came wanting to compete and play football.Hindringham were stretched, with Bungay playing with two wide wingers, meaning Chilvers and Clipston were rarely able to get forward - and when they did, Bungay played in behind them and were putting dangerous crosses into the box.
Hindringham 1, Bungay 2
Hindringham started slowly against a spirited Bungay side, who came wanting to compete and play football.
Hindringham were stretched, with Bungay playing with two wide wingers, meaning Chilvers and Clipston were rarely able to get forward - and when they did, Bungay played in behind them and were putting dangerous crosses into the box.
Hindringham had a number of chances come their way in the first half, but some good defending and bad finishing meant they failed to convert any of them. Pask found himself in a couple of times and the bounce did not go his way, Gray sending a header just wide.
You may also want to watch:
But Bungay looked dangerous on the break and they scored after a neat move in behind the defence, giving keeper Cracknall - who was having a great game - no chance.
Manager West changed formation at half-time, Hood being replaced by Walker, but straight from the restart, from a bad pass from Defew out of defence, the Bungay striker raced away to coolly score their second.
- 1 'Light at the end of the tunnel' - restaurant owner's hopes after tier two announcement
- 2 Fundraiser arranged to help fund mother-of-three funeral costs
- 3 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 4 Business owner runs 10K in honour of Diego Maradona
- 5 Referrals increase for Christmas appeal with fears they might not meet demand
- 6 Tributes paid to 'amazing' mother-of-five and former hardware shop owner
- 7 Chippy deep fries Christmas puds and pigs in blankets for charity
- 8 Why Norfolk districts cannot be in different Covid tiers - yet
- 9 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 10 Tributes paid to woman who was ‘family and Fakenham through and through’
Hindringham battled their way back into the game, Pask and Gray were linking well and it was from this that Gray coolly beat the keeper at the near post. Pask and Gray both had great chances to score.
Keeper Cracknall was keeping Hindringham in the game with some great keeping and clearances, which often found Bungay's lineman with his flag up.
Next, Corton away, meet Bistro 11.30am.