Jamie Tuck takes centre stage at Fakenham Golf Club’s big night
- Credit: Archant
Fakenham Golf Club celebrated the season with their annual presentation evening held in the Lancaster Room at the Gallow Sports Centre.
A full compliment of members and their partners enjoyed a superb meal prior to the presentation.
On what was a busy night club captain Graham Baker presented medals to all the winners of the monthly medal and stableford competitions and then the cups to the winners of the major cup competitions for both men and ladies.
Club professional Colin Williams presented his trophy to Paul Allen, winner of the race to the final, and Linda Palmer presented the David Palmer Centenary Cup to Jamie Tuck.
The ladies’ most improved player was Suzy Watson and the men’s most improved player was Jamie Tuck who collected an impressive total of seven trophies on the night.
You may also want to watch:
For more on the club visit www.fakenhamgolfclub.co.uk
- 1 Holiday lets look forwards to seeing 'happy faces' as lockdown eases
- 2 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 3 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 4 Owners of Pensthorpe pay tribute to patron Prince Philip
- 5 Town centre gets 'spring clean' ahead of high street re-opening
- 6 Rare chance to visit famous walled gardens for only second time ever
- 7 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 8 In pictures: The Duke of Edinburgh in Norfolk
- 9 Man sells bar after 19 years - but can't say goodbye
- 10 'Norfolk was a special place to him' - MPs' tributes to Prince Philip