Jamie Tuck takes centre stage at Fakenham Golf Club’s big night
- Credit: Archant
Fakenham Golf Club celebrated the season with their annual presentation evening held in the Lancaster Room at the Gallow Sports Centre.
A full compliment of members and their partners enjoyed a superb meal prior to the presentation.
On what was a busy night club captain Graham Baker presented medals to all the winners of the monthly medal and stableford competitions and then the cups to the winners of the major cup competitions for both men and ladies.
Club professional Colin Williams presented his trophy to Paul Allen, winner of the race to the final, and Linda Palmer presented the David Palmer Centenary Cup to Jamie Tuck.
The ladies’ most improved player was Suzy Watson and the men’s most improved player was Jamie Tuck who collected an impressive total of seven trophies on the night.
You may also want to watch:
For more on the club visit www.fakenhamgolfclub.co.uk
- 1 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise
- 2 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 3 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 4 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 5 Electrical store helps school's computer appeal
- 6 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 9 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 10 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales