Jamie Tuck takes centre stage at Fakenham Golf Club’s big night
- Credit: Archant
Fakenham Golf Club celebrated the season with their annual presentation evening held in the Lancaster Room at the Gallow Sports Centre.
A full compliment of members and their partners enjoyed a superb meal prior to the presentation.
On what was a busy night club captain Graham Baker presented medals to all the winners of the monthly medal and stableford competitions and then the cups to the winners of the major cup competitions for both men and ladies.
Club professional Colin Williams presented his trophy to Paul Allen, winner of the race to the final, and Linda Palmer presented the David Palmer Centenary Cup to Jamie Tuck.
The ladies’ most improved player was Suzy Watson and the men’s most improved player was Jamie Tuck who collected an impressive total of seven trophies on the night.
For more on the club visit www.fakenhamgolfclub.co.uk
- 1 Fakenham 2022 - What to expect for housing, retail, tourism and hospitality
- 2 Medals awarded to esteemed military man to go under the hammer
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Council to sell land in 'Chelsea-on-Sea'
- 5 Award-winning Norfolk pizza restaurant launches frozen range
- 6 Pair of primary schools join Diocese of Norwich trust
- 7 Travelodge looking at nine sites for new hotels across Norfolk
- 8 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 9 Dog bans could be extended at north Norfolk parks
- 10 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?