Jamie Tuck takes centre stage at Fakenham Golf Club’s big night
- Credit: Archant
Fakenham Golf Club celebrated the season with their annual presentation evening held in the Lancaster Room at the Gallow Sports Centre.
A full compliment of members and their partners enjoyed a superb meal prior to the presentation.
On what was a busy night club captain Graham Baker presented medals to all the winners of the monthly medal and stableford competitions and then the cups to the winners of the major cup competitions for both men and ladies.
Club professional Colin Williams presented his trophy to Paul Allen, winner of the race to the final, and Linda Palmer presented the David Palmer Centenary Cup to Jamie Tuck.
The ladies’ most improved player was Suzy Watson and the men’s most improved player was Jamie Tuck who collected an impressive total of seven trophies on the night.
You may also want to watch:
For more on the club visit www.fakenhamgolfclub.co.uk
- 1 Historic pub seeking new licence despite neighbour concerns
- 2 A real quacker! Town comes together for popular riverside day
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 'We will not be deterred' - Allotment user building group following vandals
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 8 Two fisherman saved from boat taking on water
- 9 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 10 'Exceptional' - Fakenham jewellers thank town for warm welcome