Mixed results for Gallow bowlers
In the Norfolk County EIBA play-offs it was a case of mixed results in the quarter-finals for Gallow members.In the Men's Fours, Simon Libovitz, Neil Moulton, Jamie Chestney and Paul Shackcloth won 23 shots to 11 and now play in the semi-finals.
In the Norfolk County EIBA play-offs it was a case of mixed results in the quarter-finals for Gallow members.
In the Men's Fours, Simon Libovitz, Neil Moulton, Jamie Chestney and Paul Shackcloth won 23 shots to 11 and now play in the semi-finals.
But Peter Murfit, Bob Nurse, Malcalm Starkey and David Frost lost by one shot, 15-16.
In the Men's Triples, Tom Beck, Mark Riches and Richard Mason won by one shot.
You may also want to watch:
The game was level, 17 each after 18 ends, but they won the first extra end to go through to the semi-finals.
In the Men's Pairs, Sam King and Paul Shackcloth lost 21-12.
- 1 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 2 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 5 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 6 Stately home to host work by famous sculptor
- 7 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 8 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 9 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 10 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'
Both players in the Singles quarter-finals lost - Sam King 21-16 to Tim Stone, and Richard Mason 21-12.
The Gallow Men's A team visited County Arts A in the Norfolk Premier League. With several players not available, Gallow lost 74-86, (2-5 points).
J Wright, M Bircham, A Walton and Paul Shackcloth won 33-11. D Taney, K Humphrey, D Webb and R Mason won 23-17. V Smith, D Hood, M Starkey and V Hudson lost 9-28. D Rogers, J Piercey, T Beck and M Riches lost 9-30.