Mixed results for Gallow bowlers
In the Norfolk County EIBA play-offs it was a case of mixed results in the quarter-finals for Gallow members.In the Men's Fours, Simon Libovitz, Neil Moulton, Jamie Chestney and Paul Shackcloth won 23 shots to 11 and now play in the semi-finals.
In the Norfolk County EIBA play-offs it was a case of mixed results in the quarter-finals for Gallow members.
In the Men's Fours, Simon Libovitz, Neil Moulton, Jamie Chestney and Paul Shackcloth won 23 shots to 11 and now play in the semi-finals.
But Peter Murfit, Bob Nurse, Malcalm Starkey and David Frost lost by one shot, 15-16.
In the Men's Triples, Tom Beck, Mark Riches and Richard Mason won by one shot.
You may also want to watch:
The game was level, 17 each after 18 ends, but they won the first extra end to go through to the semi-finals.
In the Men's Pairs, Sam King and Paul Shackcloth lost 21-12.
- 1 Flooding concerns over plans for 12 village homes
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 'We'll miss it' - Rector leaves town's church after six years
- 4 Retired landlady died at home after asbestos exposure, inquest hears
- 5 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 6 Renowned violinist to play at Nelson's village church
- 7 Ever fancied 'forest bathing'? How being close to nature can ease stress
- 8 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 9 A love letter to Norfolk - Poem written more than 50 years ago discovered in book
- 10 Heavy rain and thunder set to continue with weather warnings in place
Both players in the Singles quarter-finals lost - Sam King 21-16 to Tim Stone, and Richard Mason 21-12.
The Gallow Men's A team visited County Arts A in the Norfolk Premier League. With several players not available, Gallow lost 74-86, (2-5 points).
J Wright, M Bircham, A Walton and Paul Shackcloth won 33-11. D Taney, K Humphrey, D Webb and R Mason won 23-17. V Smith, D Hood, M Starkey and V Hudson lost 9-28. D Rogers, J Piercey, T Beck and M Riches lost 9-30.