Mixed results for Gallow bowlers
In the Norfolk County EIBA play-offs it was a case of mixed results in the quarter-finals for Gallow members.In the Men's Fours, Simon Libovitz, Neil Moulton, Jamie Chestney and Paul Shackcloth won 23 shots to 11 and now play in the semi-finals.
In the Norfolk County EIBA play-offs it was a case of mixed results in the quarter-finals for Gallow members.
In the Men's Fours, Simon Libovitz, Neil Moulton, Jamie Chestney and Paul Shackcloth won 23 shots to 11 and now play in the semi-finals.
But Peter Murfit, Bob Nurse, Malcalm Starkey and David Frost lost by one shot, 15-16.
In the Men's Triples, Tom Beck, Mark Riches and Richard Mason won by one shot.
You may also want to watch:
The game was level, 17 each after 18 ends, but they won the first extra end to go through to the semi-finals.
In the Men's Pairs, Sam King and Paul Shackcloth lost 21-12.
- 1 Tributes paid to woman who was ‘family and Fakenham through and through’
- 2 Chippy deep fries Christmas puds and pigs in blankets for charity
- 3 Fundraiser arranged to help fund mother-of-three funeral costs
- 4 Tributes paid to 'amazing' mother-of-five and former hardware shop owner
- 5 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 6 'Light at the end of the tunnel' - restaurant owner's hopes after tier two announcement
- 7 Why Norfolk districts cannot be in different Covid tiers - yet
- 8 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 9 Referrals increase for Christmas appeal with fears they might not meet demand
- 10 Business owner runs 10K in honour of Diego Maradona
Both players in the Singles quarter-finals lost - Sam King 21-16 to Tim Stone, and Richard Mason 21-12.
The Gallow Men's A team visited County Arts A in the Norfolk Premier League. With several players not available, Gallow lost 74-86, (2-5 points).
J Wright, M Bircham, A Walton and Paul Shackcloth won 33-11. D Taney, K Humphrey, D Webb and R Mason won 23-17. V Smith, D Hood, M Starkey and V Hudson lost 9-28. D Rogers, J Piercey, T Beck and M Riches lost 9-30.