Mixed results for Gallow bowlers
In the Norfolk County EIBA play-offs it was a case of mixed results in the quarter-finals for Gallow members.In the Men's Fours, Simon Libovitz, Neil Moulton, Jamie Chestney and Paul Shackcloth won 23 shots to 11 and now play in the semi-finals.
In the Norfolk County EIBA play-offs it was a case of mixed results in the quarter-finals for Gallow members.
In the Men's Fours, Simon Libovitz, Neil Moulton, Jamie Chestney and Paul Shackcloth won 23 shots to 11 and now play in the semi-finals.
But Peter Murfit, Bob Nurse, Malcalm Starkey and David Frost lost by one shot, 15-16.
In the Men's Triples, Tom Beck, Mark Riches and Richard Mason won by one shot.
You may also want to watch:
The game was level, 17 each after 18 ends, but they won the first extra end to go through to the semi-finals.
In the Men's Pairs, Sam King and Paul Shackcloth lost 21-12.
- 1 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 2 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 3 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 4 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 5 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 6 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 9 Application for eight new Fakenham homes is scrapped
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
Both players in the Singles quarter-finals lost - Sam King 21-16 to Tim Stone, and Richard Mason 21-12.
The Gallow Men's A team visited County Arts A in the Norfolk Premier League. With several players not available, Gallow lost 74-86, (2-5 points).
J Wright, M Bircham, A Walton and Paul Shackcloth won 33-11. D Taney, K Humphrey, D Webb and R Mason won 23-17. V Smith, D Hood, M Starkey and V Hudson lost 9-28. D Rogers, J Piercey, T Beck and M Riches lost 9-30.