Hempton Bowls Club Afternoon League completed 15 matches without any call-offs for rain, the first for many seasons.David Utting's block heads the table with 11 wins.
Hempton Bowls Club Afternoon League completed 15 matches without any call-offs for rain, the first for many seasons.
David Utting's block heads the table with 11 wins. They look set to have their name on the trophy for the sixth time in nine years.
J Adams is second, moving up two places since the last table was printed. J Miller is third and J Pointer is fourth, G Riches is in fifth place and up from 11th to sixth place is A Pearson with wins over the leaders and the third-placed teams.
It is very close at the top of the table with only five points separating the first nine places, so it bodes well for a good finish to the season.
You may also want to watch:
The green at Hempton is still playing very well in spite of all the play it gets with matches played nearly every day of the week.
With four more matches to play to complete the season, bowlers are hoping to be rain-free.
- 1 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 2 'Absolutely fantastic' - Mid-Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 4 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 5 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 6 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 7 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 8 Women released under investigation after pub fight
- 9 Vandals smash planters two days after gallery reopens
- 10 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints