Seasiders are made to work
Wells Town 4, Bungay Town 2
THE table-topping Seasiders got back to winning ways against a Black Dogs side which pushed them all the way.
On a very heavy and difficult pitch, it took until the 40th minute before Harrison scored with a low drive.
Within minutes Bungay’s Youngman beat the offside trap and slotted home.
On the hour a perfect flag-kick found Cooper, who volleyed home the loose ball to swing the advantage towards Wells.
You may also want to watch:
Downing between the posts for the Black Dogs pulled off several point-blank saves as the Seasiders looked to increase their lead. A 65th minute pin-point pass from Sutherland-Gray found Grocott, who gave Downing no chance.
Minutes later a slip in defence allowed McDonald to reduce the arrears before a 75th-minute penalty to Wells. Sutherland-Gray scored with the follow up after Downing had pushed the ball out.
- 1 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 2 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 3 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 4 Your say: What is your favourite TV show ever?
- 5 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 6 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 7 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 8 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 9 Hotel says bookings up a week on from Sunday Times nod
- 10 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
Wells Town travel to Sprowston Athletic on Saturday, ko 2.30pm.
Wells Reserves host Redgrave, ko 2.30pm, at Beach Road.