Wells Town 4, Scole United 0THE Seasiders, in their final home fixture of the season, secured three points with a comfortable goals haul.King was alert to prevent Murfit from scoring as early as the 12th minute, but minutes later Wells broke the deadlock when Grocott placed a perfect shot past King.
Wells Town 4, Scole United 0
THE Seasiders, in their final home fixture of the season, secured three points with a comfortable goals haul.
King was alert to prevent Murfit from scoring as early as the 12th minute, but minutes later Wells broke the deadlock when Grocott placed a perfect shot past King.
King then prevented Macnab-Grieve from increasing Wells' lead when he saved well from close range.
You may also want to watch:
Frary headed clear a visitors' corner, Fulford saved well from a forward as he forced his way into the box.
In the 26th minute Murfit added a second for Wells when he calmly rounded the keeper and slotted home. Murfit then chipped the keeper from distance only to see the ball rebound off the bar.
- 1 Your say: What is your favourite TV show ever?
- 2 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 3 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 4 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 5 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 6 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Hotel says bookings up a week on from Sunday Times nod
- 9 Plans for Fakenham remembrance services announced
- 10 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
Scole started the second half by putting Wells under pressure. Bartram headed over from close range as Scole found space.
At the other end McCallum scored Wells' third with a well-placed shot and Murfit added his second and Wells' fourth when he collected a good pass to slot home past King.
Bradenham 4, Wells Reserves 0
Wells Reserves travelled to the league leaders looking to dent their title hopes.
The Seasiders were holding their hosts' long-ball tactics until a goalmouth scramble saw a goal-bound shot saved by Molyneux only for the ball to fall to a home forward to slot home.
Wells pressed the destruct button in the second half allowing the home side to score three easy goals.