Wells Town 4, Scole United 0THE Seasiders, in their final home fixture of the season, secured three points with a comfortable goals haul.King was alert to prevent Murfit from scoring as early as the 12th minute, but minutes later Wells broke the deadlock when Grocott placed a perfect shot past King.
Wells Town 4, Scole United 0
THE Seasiders, in their final home fixture of the season, secured three points with a comfortable goals haul.
King was alert to prevent Murfit from scoring as early as the 12th minute, but minutes later Wells broke the deadlock when Grocott placed a perfect shot past King.
King then prevented Macnab-Grieve from increasing Wells' lead when he saved well from close range.
You may also want to watch:
Frary headed clear a visitors' corner, Fulford saved well from a forward as he forced his way into the box.
In the 26th minute Murfit added a second for Wells when he calmly rounded the keeper and slotted home. Murfit then chipped the keeper from distance only to see the ball rebound off the bar.
- 1 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 2 'Absolutely fantastic' - Mid-Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 4 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 5 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 6 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 7 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 8 Women released under investigation after pub fight
- 9 Vandals smash planters two days after gallery reopens
- 10 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
Scole started the second half by putting Wells under pressure. Bartram headed over from close range as Scole found space.
At the other end McCallum scored Wells' third with a well-placed shot and Murfit added his second and Wells' fourth when he collected a good pass to slot home past King.
Bradenham 4, Wells Reserves 0
Wells Reserves travelled to the league leaders looking to dent their title hopes.
The Seasiders were holding their hosts' long-ball tactics until a goalmouth scramble saw a goal-bound shot saved by Molyneux only for the ball to fall to a home forward to slot home.
Wells pressed the destruct button in the second half allowing the home side to score three easy goals.