Wells Town 4, Scole United 0THE Seasiders, in their final home fixture of the season, secured three points with a comfortable goals haul.King was alert to prevent Murfit from scoring as early as the 12th minute, but minutes later Wells broke the deadlock when Grocott placed a perfect shot past King.
Wells Town 4, Scole United 0
THE Seasiders, in their final home fixture of the season, secured three points with a comfortable goals haul.
King was alert to prevent Murfit from scoring as early as the 12th minute, but minutes later Wells broke the deadlock when Grocott placed a perfect shot past King.
King then prevented Macnab-Grieve from increasing Wells' lead when he saved well from close range.
You may also want to watch:
Frary headed clear a visitors' corner, Fulford saved well from a forward as he forced his way into the box.
In the 26th minute Murfit added a second for Wells when he calmly rounded the keeper and slotted home. Murfit then chipped the keeper from distance only to see the ball rebound off the bar.
- 1 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 4 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 5 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 6 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 7 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 8 Classic car and bike show cancelled due to Covid
- 9 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 10 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
Scole started the second half by putting Wells under pressure. Bartram headed over from close range as Scole found space.
At the other end McCallum scored Wells' third with a well-placed shot and Murfit added his second and Wells' fourth when he collected a good pass to slot home past King.
Bradenham 4, Wells Reserves 0
Wells Reserves travelled to the league leaders looking to dent their title hopes.
The Seasiders were holding their hosts' long-ball tactics until a goalmouth scramble saw a goal-bound shot saved by Molyneux only for the ball to fall to a home forward to slot home.
Wells pressed the destruct button in the second half allowing the home side to score three easy goals.