Seasiders rue missed chances
Wells Town 0, Sole Bay 1THE Seasiders created enough chances to have won this encounter within the first 45 minutes, and were then made to pay the penalty in the 88th minute when the visitors struck the only goal of the day.
Wells Town 0, Sole Bay 1
THE Seasiders created enough chances to have won this encounter within the first 45 minutes, and were then made to pay the penalty in the 88th minute when the visitors struck the only goal of the day.
Both sides were testing each other out looking for a breakthrough. Whatling cleared a Murfit attack, Harrison found space only for his final ball to elude Murfit, McCallum flashed a ball across the visitors' goal line on the half-hour. Oliver for the visitors should have broken the deadlock but shot well over when clean through.
Wells had to defend five corners early in the second period. Whatling forced Murfit wide of his goal as Wells looked to have scored.
You may also want to watch:
Barbrook found the only goal on 88 minutes with a power driver that gave Fulford no chance.
Wells thanked Mattishall for assisting with the transfer of Neil Macnab-Grieve
- 1 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 2 'Absolutely fantastic' - Mid-Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 4 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 5 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 6 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 7 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 8 Women released under investigation after pub fight
- 9 Vandals smash planters two days after gallery reopens
- 10 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
Wells Town travel to Attleborough Town on Saturday with a 2.30pm start.