Snow hits fixtures
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk LeagueFriday's snow had a devastating effect on the league programme with only seven matches being played.In Dvision Oe, the two leaders managed to play and both won so there is no change at the top.
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk League
Friday's snow had a devastating effect on the league programme with only seven matches being played.
In Dvision One, the two leaders managed to play and both won so there is no change at the top. Dereham Town A retain top spot as a result of a 4-1 success at Narborough but did not increase their lead over Dickleburgh,who ran out 7-1 winners at Rockland United.
There was just one match in Dvision To whereell move up to fifth after winning 5-3 at Shropham United.
You may also want to watch:
The one match in Division Tree produced a shock with lowly Great Cressingham inflicting only a second defeat of the season on third-placed Northwold S&SC.
In Dvision Fur, Methwold Rovers consolidated their hold on third place with a 2-1 home win over Scarning United but fourth-placed Narborough Reserves went down to a surprising 2-1 defeat at the hands of Colkirk. In the other match, Stoke Ferry secured a good 6-3 home win Rampant Horse.
- 1 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 2 'It is damaging' - Business frustrated as vehicles block shop front
- 3 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 6 Town park dubbed 'drugstore' as fears raised over anti-social behaviour
- 7 Concern as Covid test centre takes spaces away from shoppers
- 8 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 9 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 10 Norwich City promotion celebrated with new batch of £100 glass canaries
Only one Norfolk Primary Cup quarter-final survived the weather and it was the all-league clash between Thetford Rovers Reserves and Splitz United. Thetford went through to the last four of the competition with a 4-1 home win.