South Creake Reserves face Norfolk Primary Cup replay
South Creake Res 2, Splitz Utd 2 (aet)
South Creake Reserves hosted Splitz Utd in the Norfolk Primary Cup and were soon in front.
Chris Laskey cut in from the left to curl an unstoppable effort into the far top corner. The game was then contested very evenly and remained 1-0 at half time.
Creake went two goals ahead when Miak Hallgren smashed the ball in from a corner.
The hosts then became complacent and let the visitors back into the game. Splitz scored two goals in five minutes to level the tie. Extra-time loomed and Tom Schoenmakers had a chance to win it but the keeper saved well. Extra time was evenly contested and a replay at Splitz this week is the result.
You may also want to watch:
PDS MOM: Deane Studd
- 1 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases
- 2 'It's a win/win' - Fakenham group to sell merchandise at The Larder
- 3 Pints, pups and haircuts - Dereham delight at April 12 reopening
- 4 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 5 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 6 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 7 Man sells bar after 19 years - but can't say goodbye
- 8 Who are candidates to be Norfolk's new police and crime commissioner?
- 9 Rare chance to visit famous walled gardens for only second time ever
- 10 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait