Success for karate beginners
Five beginners have passed their first karate grading.The students of Norfolk Wado-Ryu Karate Club were asked to do a series of tasks to achieve their first coloured belt.
Five beginners have passed their first karate grading.
The students of Norfolk Wado-Ryu Karate Club were asked to do a series of tasks to achieve their first coloured belt.
They all performed extremely well for their first grade, and hopefully this is the first of many more grades which will mean lots of hard work.
Norfolk Wado-Ryu Karate Club currently trains on a Tuesday at Little Snoring Primary School, juniors eight-15 years, 7-8pm (are currently full); adults 16 years plus, 8-9.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The club are currently looking for new members.
For further information call Graham Buckley on 01328 856175.
- 1 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 4 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 5 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 6 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 7 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 8 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 9 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 10 Classic car and bike show cancelled due to Covid