Success for karate beginners
Five beginners have passed their first karate grading.The students of Norfolk Wado-Ryu Karate Club were asked to do a series of tasks to achieve their first coloured belt.
Five beginners have passed their first karate grading.
The students of Norfolk Wado-Ryu Karate Club were asked to do a series of tasks to achieve their first coloured belt.
They all performed extremely well for their first grade, and hopefully this is the first of many more grades which will mean lots of hard work.
Norfolk Wado-Ryu Karate Club currently trains on a Tuesday at Little Snoring Primary School, juniors eight-15 years, 7-8pm (are currently full); adults 16 years plus, 8-9.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The club are currently looking for new members.
For further information call Graham Buckley on 01328 856175.
- 1 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 2 'Absolutely fantastic' - Mid-Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 4 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 5 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 6 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 7 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 8 Women released under investigation after pub fight
- 9 Vandals smash planters two days after gallery reopens
- 10 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases