Success for karate beginners
Five beginners have passed their first karate grading.The students of Norfolk Wado-Ryu Karate Club were asked to do a series of tasks to achieve their first coloured belt.
Five beginners have passed their first karate grading.
The students of Norfolk Wado-Ryu Karate Club were asked to do a series of tasks to achieve their first coloured belt.
They all performed extremely well for their first grade, and hopefully this is the first of many more grades which will mean lots of hard work.
Norfolk Wado-Ryu Karate Club currently trains on a Tuesday at Little Snoring Primary School, juniors eight-15 years, 7-8pm (are currently full); adults 16 years plus, 8-9.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The club are currently looking for new members.
For further information call Graham Buckley on 01328 856175.
- 1 Your say: What is your favourite TV show ever?
- 2 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 3 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 4 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 5 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 6 Hotel says bookings up a week on from Sunday Times nod
- 7 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 8 Plans for Fakenham remembrance services announced
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist