Trophy time for Seasiders
Wells Town 4, Wymondham 0
THE Seasiders’ final home match of the season ended on a high with the visitors, who had beaten the Seasiders 4-1 earlier in the season, having no answer as goals flowed at regular intervals.
On 11 minutes, from a Harrison flag-kick Sutherland-Gray headed home.
The visitors hit an upright and Sutherland-Gray was denied by off-side. Molyneux saved well as Wymondham tried to level.
The Seasiders added a second straight from the restart when Harrison floated his cross straight into the top corner, Grocott added a third when he chased down a loose ball. Sutherland-Gray scored his second and Wells’ fourth when he pounced on a loose ball and slipped it under the advancing keeper.
You may also want to watch:
Chris McCullough from the Anglian Combination presented Wells Town with the Division One Cup and winners medals.
Wymondham received their runners-up medals.
- 1 'It is heartbreaking' - Landlord of 'wet-led' pub that still can't open
- 2 Brilliant light display in memory of late wife brightens up Christmas
- 3 Fakenham's clash with Hashtag Utd is 'biggest game in years'
- 4 Firefighters called to chimney blaze in Norfolk village
- 5 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 6 Covid marshals hit the streets in north Norfolk
- 7 'I am devastated' - Mum of three has Morrison card hacked
- 8 'Festive fun for all' - Thursford's Enchanted Journey Of Light wows on opening night
- 9 New town bench divides opinion
- 10 Pedestrian in hospital after crash involving van
Wells finish the season on Saturday with a trip to Sprowston Athletic, kick-off at 2.30pm.