Trophy time for Seasiders
Wells Town 4, Wymondham 0
THE Seasiders’ final home match of the season ended on a high with the visitors, who had beaten the Seasiders 4-1 earlier in the season, having no answer as goals flowed at regular intervals.
On 11 minutes, from a Harrison flag-kick Sutherland-Gray headed home.
The visitors hit an upright and Sutherland-Gray was denied by off-side. Molyneux saved well as Wymondham tried to level.
The Seasiders added a second straight from the restart when Harrison floated his cross straight into the top corner, Grocott added a third when he chased down a loose ball. Sutherland-Gray scored his second and Wells’ fourth when he pounced on a loose ball and slipped it under the advancing keeper.
You may also want to watch:
Chris McCullough from the Anglian Combination presented Wells Town with the Division One Cup and winners medals.
Wymondham received their runners-up medals.
- 1 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 4 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 5 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 6 Shepherdess shocked as lamb fetches £1,752 at charity auction
- 7 'A deserved hoorah!' - Thanks pour in for practice's Covid vaccine rollout
- 8 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 9 Care home launches project to make residents dreams come true
- 10 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
Wells finish the season on Saturday with a trip to Sprowston Athletic, kick-off at 2.30pm.