Wells FC under-14s team to see out season in style thanks to sponsorship
- Credit: Archant
The Wells Football Club under-14s girls team has been sponsored by house builders Crest Nicholson.
Wells Football Club under-14s girls team has been sponsored by house builders Crest Nicholson.
And the team will see out the rest of the season in style after having the developer’s logo emblazoned on their kits.
Team manager, Ieuan Williams, said: “We’re really grateful to have the support of Crest Nicholson.
“The girls are chuffed with their new kits, and it’s great to see them looking so smart out on the pitch.
You may also want to watch:
The developer of the nearby Vicarage Fields is a five minute walk from Wookey Recreation Ground, where Wells FC play their home games.
Sandra Dixon, sales and marketing director at Crest Nicholson said: “We are proud to support Wells Football Club’s under-14s girls team, and are rooting for them to succeed this season in their brand new kit.
- 1 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise
- 2 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 3 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 4 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 5 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 6 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 7 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 8 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 9 Electrical store helps school's computer appeal
- 10 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
“We’ll be watching their progress closely and wish them the best of luck for their upcoming fixtures.”