Wells FC under-14s team to see out season in style thanks to sponsorship
- Credit: Archant
The Wells Football Club under-14s girls team has been sponsored by house builders Crest Nicholson.
Wells Football Club under-14s girls team has been sponsored by house builders Crest Nicholson.
And the team will see out the rest of the season in style after having the developer’s logo emblazoned on their kits.
Team manager, Ieuan Williams, said: “We’re really grateful to have the support of Crest Nicholson.
“The girls are chuffed with their new kits, and it’s great to see them looking so smart out on the pitch.
You may also want to watch:
The developer of the nearby Vicarage Fields is a five minute walk from Wookey Recreation Ground, where Wells FC play their home games.
Sandra Dixon, sales and marketing director at Crest Nicholson said: “We are proud to support Wells Football Club’s under-14s girls team, and are rooting for them to succeed this season in their brand new kit.
- 1 'It is damaging' - Business frustrated as vehicles block shop front
- 2 Fakenham park dubbed 'drugstore' as fears raised over anti-social behaviour
- 3 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 6 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 7 Concern as Covid test centre takes spaces away from shoppers
- 8 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 9 Norwich City promotion celebrated with new batch of £100 glass canaries
- 10 History made as heritage railway gets ready to reopen
“We’ll be watching their progress closely and wish them the best of luck for their upcoming fixtures.”