Wells FC under-14s team to see out season in style thanks to sponsorship
- Credit: Archant
The Wells Football Club under-14s girls team has been sponsored by house builders Crest Nicholson.
Wells Football Club under-14s girls team has been sponsored by house builders Crest Nicholson.
And the team will see out the rest of the season in style after having the developer’s logo emblazoned on their kits.
Team manager, Ieuan Williams, said: “We’re really grateful to have the support of Crest Nicholson.
“The girls are chuffed with their new kits, and it’s great to see them looking so smart out on the pitch.
The developer of the nearby Vicarage Fields is a five minute walk from Wookey Recreation Ground, where Wells FC play their home games.
Sandra Dixon, sales and marketing director at Crest Nicholson said: “We are proud to support Wells Football Club’s under-14s girls team, and are rooting for them to succeed this season in their brand new kit.
- 1 Repair work set to get under way at 'carbuncle' property
- 2 Host of Fakenham Jubilee events revealed
- 3 Dentist staff working round the clock to address 'enforcement action'
- 4 Fakenham swimming pool plans - Everything you need to know
- 5 'It's scary' - foodbank volunteers lift lid on cost of living crisis
- 6 'An iron man in a wooden boat' - Tribute paid to legendary coxswain
- 7 The Female Fisherman 'overwhelmed' by national award win
- 8 Dog and group cut off by tide saved after being spotted waist-high in water
- 9 Council set to sell mobile home site
- 10 Cadets head out for a week at sea
“We’ll be watching their progress closely and wish them the best of luck for their upcoming fixtures.”