Wells FC under-14s team to see out season in style thanks to sponsorship
- Credit: Archant
The Wells Football Club under-14s girls team has been sponsored by house builders Crest Nicholson.
Wells Football Club under-14s girls team has been sponsored by house builders Crest Nicholson.
And the team will see out the rest of the season in style after having the developer’s logo emblazoned on their kits.
Team manager, Ieuan Williams, said: “We’re really grateful to have the support of Crest Nicholson.
“The girls are chuffed with their new kits, and it’s great to see them looking so smart out on the pitch.
You may also want to watch:
The developer of the nearby Vicarage Fields is a five minute walk from Wookey Recreation Ground, where Wells FC play their home games.
Sandra Dixon, sales and marketing director at Crest Nicholson said: “We are proud to support Wells Football Club’s under-14s girls team, and are rooting for them to succeed this season in their brand new kit.
- 1 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 5 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 6 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 7 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 8 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 9 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 10 Council leader accused of operating 'small cabal'
“We’ll be watching their progress closely and wish them the best of luck for their upcoming fixtures.”