Wells FC under-14s team to see out season in style thanks to sponsorship
- Credit: Archant
The Wells Football Club under-14s girls team has been sponsored by house builders Crest Nicholson.
Wells Football Club under-14s girls team has been sponsored by house builders Crest Nicholson.
And the team will see out the rest of the season in style after having the developer’s logo emblazoned on their kits.
Team manager, Ieuan Williams, said: “We’re really grateful to have the support of Crest Nicholson.
“The girls are chuffed with their new kits, and it’s great to see them looking so smart out on the pitch.
You may also want to watch:
The developer of the nearby Vicarage Fields is a five minute walk from Wookey Recreation Ground, where Wells FC play their home games.
Sandra Dixon, sales and marketing director at Crest Nicholson said: “We are proud to support Wells Football Club’s under-14s girls team, and are rooting for them to succeed this season in their brand new kit.
- 1 Your say: What is your favourite TV show ever?
- 2 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 3 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 4 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 5 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 6 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 7 Hotel says bookings up a week on from Sunday Times nod
- 8 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 9 Plans for Fakenham remembrance services announced
- 10 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
“We’ll be watching their progress closely and wish them the best of luck for their upcoming fixtures.”