Wells Town are held to a draw by strugglers
- Credit: Archant
Wells Town travelled to bottom of the table Caister Reserves at the weekend and had to be content with a share of the spoils.
Aaron Myhill was the scorer as the Seasiders drew 1-1 with a side who had lost their opening five fixtures.
Wells have a tough assignment on Saturday when they travel to Anglian Combination Division Two leaders Easton, who have taken 16 points from a possible 18 so far.
Wells Reserves were involved in a 12-goal thriller in Division Five North, going down 8-4 at Hunstanton side Redgate Rovers Reserves.
Lenny Drummie scored twice for the visitors while Josh Vertigan and Aaron Wick were also on target in an eventful game.
You may also want to watch:
The second string are back in action at Beach Road this Saturday (2.30pm kick-off), with fellow strugglers Horsford Reserves providing the opposition. Both sides are on minus one point, having lost six out of six and getting a point deducted.
- 1 Holiday lets look forwards to seeing 'happy faces' as lockdown eases
- 2 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 3 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 4 Owners of Pensthorpe pay tribute to patron Prince Philip
- 5 Town centre gets 'spring clean' ahead of high street re-opening
- 6 Rare chance to visit famous walled gardens for only second time ever
- 7 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 8 In pictures: The Duke of Edinburgh in Norfolk
- 9 'Norfolk was a special place to him' - MPs' tributes to Prince Philip
- 10 Covid drive-through testing centre opens in town car park