Wells Town are held to a draw by strugglers
- Credit: Archant
Wells Town travelled to bottom of the table Caister Reserves at the weekend and had to be content with a share of the spoils.
Aaron Myhill was the scorer as the Seasiders drew 1-1 with a side who had lost their opening five fixtures.
Wells have a tough assignment on Saturday when they travel to Anglian Combination Division Two leaders Easton, who have taken 16 points from a possible 18 so far.
Wells Reserves were involved in a 12-goal thriller in Division Five North, going down 8-4 at Hunstanton side Redgate Rovers Reserves.
Lenny Drummie scored twice for the visitors while Josh Vertigan and Aaron Wick were also on target in an eventful game.
The second string are back in action at Beach Road this Saturday (2.30pm kick-off), with fellow strugglers Horsford Reserves providing the opposition. Both sides are on minus one point, having lost six out of six and getting a point deducted.
- 1 New special school opens doors to first students
- 2 Fakenham 2022 - What to expect for housing, retail, tourism and hospitality
- 3 Fakenham firms keen to protect customers as rate of inflation soars
- 4 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 5 Further cold weather alert for Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Pair of primary schools join Diocese of Norwich trust
- 7 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 8 Council to sell land in 'Chelsea-on-Sea'
- 9 Medals awarded to esteemed military man to go under the hammer
- 10 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk