Wells Town are held to a draw by strugglers
- Credit: Archant
Wells Town travelled to bottom of the table Caister Reserves at the weekend and had to be content with a share of the spoils.
Aaron Myhill was the scorer as the Seasiders drew 1-1 with a side who had lost their opening five fixtures.
Wells have a tough assignment on Saturday when they travel to Anglian Combination Division Two leaders Easton, who have taken 16 points from a possible 18 so far.
Wells Reserves were involved in a 12-goal thriller in Division Five North, going down 8-4 at Hunstanton side Redgate Rovers Reserves.
Lenny Drummie scored twice for the visitors while Josh Vertigan and Aaron Wick were also on target in an eventful game.
You may also want to watch:
The second string are back in action at Beach Road this Saturday (2.30pm kick-off), with fellow strugglers Horsford Reserves providing the opposition. Both sides are on minus one point, having lost six out of six and getting a point deducted.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Two fisherman saved from boat taking on water
- 3 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 4 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Fakenham shop to host Macmillan Coffee Morning
- 7 Boss looks to improve security at Fakenham business park
- 8 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 9 Fakenham's annual riverside day set to finally go ahead
- 10 Trustee reflects on how endangered charity saved his life