Wells Town are held to a draw by strugglers
- Credit: Archant
Wells Town travelled to bottom of the table Caister Reserves at the weekend and had to be content with a share of the spoils.
Aaron Myhill was the scorer as the Seasiders drew 1-1 with a side who had lost their opening five fixtures.
Wells have a tough assignment on Saturday when they travel to Anglian Combination Division Two leaders Easton, who have taken 16 points from a possible 18 so far.
Wells Reserves were involved in a 12-goal thriller in Division Five North, going down 8-4 at Hunstanton side Redgate Rovers Reserves.
Lenny Drummie scored twice for the visitors while Josh Vertigan and Aaron Wick were also on target in an eventful game.
You may also want to watch:
The second string are back in action at Beach Road this Saturday (2.30pm kick-off), with fellow strugglers Horsford Reserves providing the opposition. Both sides are on minus one point, having lost six out of six and getting a point deducted.
- 1 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise
- 2 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 3 Electrical store helps school's computer appeal
- 4 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 5 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 6 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 9 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 10 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27