Wells Town are held to a draw by strugglers
- Credit: Archant
Wells Town travelled to bottom of the table Caister Reserves at the weekend and had to be content with a share of the spoils.
Aaron Myhill was the scorer as the Seasiders drew 1-1 with a side who had lost their opening five fixtures.
Wells have a tough assignment on Saturday when they travel to Anglian Combination Division Two leaders Easton, who have taken 16 points from a possible 18 so far.
Wells Reserves were involved in a 12-goal thriller in Division Five North, going down 8-4 at Hunstanton side Redgate Rovers Reserves.
Lenny Drummie scored twice for the visitors while Josh Vertigan and Aaron Wick were also on target in an eventful game.
You may also want to watch:
The second string are back in action at Beach Road this Saturday (2.30pm kick-off), with fellow strugglers Horsford Reserves providing the opposition. Both sides are on minus one point, having lost six out of six and getting a point deducted.
- 1 'Everything has to end' - Jeweller to retire after 16 years on high street
- 2 From lockdown hobby to high street shop - New Fakenham crafts store opens
- 3 A peek inside 10 Wells-next-the-Sea beach huts
- 4 Source of sound that mystified village revealed to be rocket testing
- 5 Beach hut rentals soar as people flock to the seaside
- 6 BBC Springwatch to return to Norfolk beauty spot
- 7 Decade old Fakenham salon could be turned into home
- 8 Sisters of BBC judge hope to breathe new life into Fakenham pub
- 9 'In my dreams forever' - Brothers-in-law open street food takeaway
- 10 Voting open for students' Bluetooth device