Band signs US record deal
A band whose members hail from Fakenham and Wells are set to see their name known across the pond after signing a deal with a US record label.Three-piece rock group Cutback's debut single was released by Florida-based dPulse Recordings this week.
A band whose members hail from Fakenham and Wells are set to see their name known across the pond after signing a deal with a US record label.
Three-piece rock group Cutback's debut single was released by Florida-based dPulse Recordings this week.
The single, called Audio Suicide, has been released worldwide and is available on all major download stores, and the band are also busy recording their first album at Norwich's Ashwood Studios.
The recent success follows from a support slot with Welsh rock giants Feeder, and their music being used on Channel 4 and Sky Sports TV shows.
You may also want to watch:
The band are scattered throughout Norfolk, with one member apiece living in Fakenham, Wells and Norwich.
Chris Sammacicci, the group's lead vocalist who lives in Norwich, said: “We have been hard at work on our debut album and are delighted by the interest dPulse Recordings has shown in Cutback.”
- 1 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 4 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 5 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 7 Stunning images reveal 'tree roots' of Norfolk
- 8 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 9 Campsite team's shock as couple turn up in campervan
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
The band is made up by bassist Simon Taylor from Fakenham and drummer Karl Jagger from Wells.