Band signs US record deal
A band whose members hail from Fakenham and Wells are set to see their name known across the pond after signing a deal with a US record label.Three-piece rock group Cutback's debut single was released by Florida-based dPulse Recordings this week.
A band whose members hail from Fakenham and Wells are set to see their name known across the pond after signing a deal with a US record label.
Three-piece rock group Cutback's debut single was released by Florida-based dPulse Recordings this week.
The single, called Audio Suicide, has been released worldwide and is available on all major download stores, and the band are also busy recording their first album at Norwich's Ashwood Studios.
The recent success follows from a support slot with Welsh rock giants Feeder, and their music being used on Channel 4 and Sky Sports TV shows.
The band are scattered throughout Norfolk, with one member apiece living in Fakenham, Wells and Norwich.
Chris Sammacicci, the group's lead vocalist who lives in Norwich, said: “We have been hard at work on our debut album and are delighted by the interest dPulse Recordings has shown in Cutback.”
- 1 Medals awarded to esteemed military man to go under the hammer
- 2 Fakenham 2022 - What to expect for housing, retail, tourism and hospitality
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 School heads reveal feeling of 'positivity' at start of term
- 5 Dog bans could be extended at north Norfolk parks
- 6 Award-winning Norfolk pizza restaurant launches frozen range
- 7 Soprano wins Norfolk Young Musician 2022 competition
- 8 The day Linda McCartney flew into Fakenham
- 9 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 10 'It's time to decarbonise construction' - MP calls for regulation
The band is made up by bassist Simon Taylor from Fakenham and drummer Karl Jagger from Wells.