Band signs US record deal
A band whose members hail from Fakenham and Wells are set to see their name known across the pond after signing a deal with a US record label.Three-piece rock group Cutback's debut single was released by Florida-based dPulse Recordings this week.
A band whose members hail from Fakenham and Wells are set to see their name known across the pond after signing a deal with a US record label.
Three-piece rock group Cutback's debut single was released by Florida-based dPulse Recordings this week.
The single, called Audio Suicide, has been released worldwide and is available on all major download stores, and the band are also busy recording their first album at Norwich's Ashwood Studios.
The recent success follows from a support slot with Welsh rock giants Feeder, and their music being used on Channel 4 and Sky Sports TV shows.
You may also want to watch:
The band are scattered throughout Norfolk, with one member apiece living in Fakenham, Wells and Norwich.
Chris Sammacicci, the group's lead vocalist who lives in Norwich, said: “We have been hard at work on our debut album and are delighted by the interest dPulse Recordings has shown in Cutback.”
- 1 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 2 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 3 Lifeboat launched to rescue broken down 30ft cruiser
- 4 Testing plea for visitors as holiday season heats up
- 5 Ever fancied 'forest bathing'? How being close to nature can ease stress
- 6 Siblings united for pop-up selling burgers and ice cream on farm
- 7 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 8 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 9 I don't fear change in north Norfolk - just keep what makes it special
- 10 'He shouldn't be getting abuse' - Fakenham pubs react to landlord's vax stance
The band is made up by bassist Simon Taylor from Fakenham and drummer Karl Jagger from Wells.