Coastal-themed etching will go on show at seaside exhibition
- Credit: Archant
The coast and sea will be the theme of an upcoming exhibition.
Hand-coloured coastal-themed etchings by Graham Clarke, one of Britain’s best-known printmakers, will go on show at Gallery Plus in Wells-next-the-Sea from Saturday, April 20 to Saturday, May 11.
Mr Clarke originally had a show at the gallery in 2010, and he has been invited back to again show his works, including an etching of the north Norfolk coast called ‘Coast with the Most’.
Mr Clarke said: “How proud we British are of our maritime history and quite right too.
“If you happen to live in a county with a coastline, don’t take it for granted.
You may also want to watch:
“Take good care of your coast as you are extra fortunate and if you love fish and like boats, even more so.
“We are so pleased to return for a further show at the excellent Gallery Plus and to spend a few days on the lovely north Norfolk coast. We hope to see you in the gallery, friends old and new.”
- 1 'It is damaging' - Business frustrated as vehicles block shop front
- 2 Fakenham park dubbed 'drugstore' as fears raised over anti-social behaviour
- 3 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 6 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 7 Concern as Covid test centre takes spaces away from shoppers
- 8 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 9 History made as heritage railway gets ready to reopen
- 10 Norwich City promotion celebrated with new batch of £100 glass canaries