Coastal-themed etching will go on show at seaside exhibition
- Credit: Archant
The coast and sea will be the theme of an upcoming exhibition.
Hand-coloured coastal-themed etchings by Graham Clarke, one of Britain’s best-known printmakers, will go on show at Gallery Plus in Wells-next-the-Sea from Saturday, April 20 to Saturday, May 11.
Mr Clarke originally had a show at the gallery in 2010, and he has been invited back to again show his works, including an etching of the north Norfolk coast called ‘Coast with the Most’.
Mr Clarke said: “How proud we British are of our maritime history and quite right too.
“If you happen to live in a county with a coastline, don’t take it for granted.
“Take good care of your coast as you are extra fortunate and if you love fish and like boats, even more so.
“We are so pleased to return for a further show at the excellent Gallery Plus and to spend a few days on the lovely north Norfolk coast. We hope to see you in the gallery, friends old and new.”
- 1 Fakenham 2022 - What to expect for housing, retail, tourism and hospitality
- 2 Medals awarded to esteemed military man to go under the hammer
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Award-winning Norfolk pizza restaurant launches frozen range
- 5 Fresh grants for Omicron-hit firms announced
- 6 Council to sell land in 'Chelsea-on-Sea'
- 7 School heads reveal feeling of 'positivity' at start of term
- 8 Dog bans could be extended at north Norfolk parks
- 9 'It's time to decarbonise construction' - MP calls for regulation
- 10 Headteacher says 'good' Ofsted rating a testament to hard work