Coastal-themed etching will go on show at seaside exhibition
- Credit: Archant
The coast and sea will be the theme of an upcoming exhibition.
Hand-coloured coastal-themed etchings by Graham Clarke, one of Britain’s best-known printmakers, will go on show at Gallery Plus in Wells-next-the-Sea from Saturday, April 20 to Saturday, May 11.
Mr Clarke originally had a show at the gallery in 2010, and he has been invited back to again show his works, including an etching of the north Norfolk coast called ‘Coast with the Most’.
Mr Clarke said: “How proud we British are of our maritime history and quite right too.
“If you happen to live in a county with a coastline, don’t take it for granted.
You may also want to watch:
“Take good care of your coast as you are extra fortunate and if you love fish and like boats, even more so.
“We are so pleased to return for a further show at the excellent Gallery Plus and to spend a few days on the lovely north Norfolk coast. We hope to see you in the gallery, friends old and new.”
- 1 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 2 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise
- 3 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 4 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 5 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 6 Could you give these Shetland sheep a caring new home?
- 7 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 8 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 9 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 10 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal