Coastal-themed etching will go on show at seaside exhibition
- Credit: Archant
The coast and sea will be the theme of an upcoming exhibition.
Hand-coloured coastal-themed etchings by Graham Clarke, one of Britain’s best-known printmakers, will go on show at Gallery Plus in Wells-next-the-Sea from Saturday, April 20 to Saturday, May 11.
Mr Clarke originally had a show at the gallery in 2010, and he has been invited back to again show his works, including an etching of the north Norfolk coast called ‘Coast with the Most’.
Mr Clarke said: “How proud we British are of our maritime history and quite right too.
“If you happen to live in a county with a coastline, don’t take it for granted.
You may also want to watch:
“Take good care of your coast as you are extra fortunate and if you love fish and like boats, even more so.
“We are so pleased to return for a further show at the excellent Gallery Plus and to spend a few days on the lovely north Norfolk coast. We hope to see you in the gallery, friends old and new.”
- 1 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 5 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 6 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 7 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 8 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 9 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Norfolk this summer