New Halloween play promises a night of shocks and spooks
- Credit: Archant
A new theatrical experience is coming to the coast of Norfolk this Halloween and promises a night of spooky storytelling.
Haunted Deepdale - The Wild Ride! is a new play being performed at Dalegate Market in Burnham Deepdale based on ghosts and legends of Norfolk.
The audience members will be invited by a guide to walk a trail, on which they will meet three different spooky characters with a story to tell.
The trail will take visitors through a pumpkin patch, the spooky graveyard, and past the hooves of the riders on The Wild Ride.
The script is written by local BBC writer Steve Keyworth, who has written for shows such as EastEnders, Casualty, and Doctors.
You may also want to watch:
Performances are running from October 22 to 31, with 15 performances available each day.
Adult only performances of the fully outdoor event are also available.
Tickets for the event can be purchased from the Deepdale Camping and Rooms website.
- 1 Market town's Chamber of Trade set for relaunch
- 2 Kayaker found in pub after Wells lifeboat launched
- 3 Organiser humbled as 210 strong Land Rover convoy raises over £3,000
- 4 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 5 Do you remember these shocking scenes from floods of the past?
- 6 Are Fakenham businesses seeing an early rush for Christmas shopping?
- 7 Jerome Mayhew hosting Fakenham job fair
- 8 Film that highlight natural park conservation set to premiere
- 9 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 10 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year