Prepare for a guided tour of Norfolk ghosts and legend this Halloween
- Credit: Slow Theatre Company
A guided tour around some of Norfolk’s spookiest myths and ghosts is set to spread a chill this October.
Deepdale Haunted - The Wild Ride is an outdoor theatre experience by independent theatre group, Slow Theatre Company. It will take visitors along a trail and come face to face (with a one-metre distancing for Covid safety) with characters from the past and present.
Written by Stephen Keyworth, audiences can expect performances using storytelling, music and movement to tell tales of myths and ghosts of Norfolk.
They have told people to think more Horrible Histories for earlier performances, and Tales of the Unexpected for the later shows.
Audiences will enter in small groups, where they will be met by a guide who will take them along to each character with a tale to tell, each based on Norfolk ghosts and legends.
You may also want to watch:
The audience will be outside at all times, but there will be overhead coverages at the performance areas.
The show is produced by the independent group, in partnership with Dalegate Market in Burnham Deepdale, and taking place on The Orchard.
- 1 Cambridge students get Fakenham question wrong on University Challenge
- 2 New owners of market town café want to keep everything local
- 3 Organiser humbled as 210 strong Land Rover convoy raises over £3,000
- 4 Business owner feared heart scare would see dream shop opening dashed
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Kayaker found in pub after Wells lifeboat launched
- 7 Are Fakenham businesses seeing an early rush for Christmas shopping?
- 8 Market town's Chamber of Trade set for relaunch
- 9 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 10 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
Daily shows with multiple entry times between October 22 to 31.
Tickets can be found here: www.deepdalehalloween.co.uk