Devoted to Life walk for Holkham
Marie Curie Cancer Care is holding another Devoted to Life Walk at the Holkham Hall Estate, Wells, on Sunday, September 27. Devoted to Life Walks are a way to remember a loved one while enjoying a day out in the beautiful setting of Holkham Hall Estate.
Marie Curie Cancer Care is holding another Devoted to Life Walk at the Holkham Hall Estate, Wells, on Sunday, September 27.
Devoted to Life Walks are a way to remember a loved one while enjoying a day out in the beautiful setting of Holkham Hall Estate.
There are walks of various distances around the estate ranging from three to eight miles. The shorter walk is perfect for families who can also take part in the nature trail quiz.
Marie Curie Cancer Care has a special offer for families wishing to take part. They can register as a family of four (two adults and two children under 16) for �20. The charity is asking families to raise as much sponsorship as possible. Dogs are welcome to join you but must be kept on leads.
Community fundraising manager for Suffolk and Norfolk, Judith Hall, said: “Most people who are terminally ill would like to be cared for in the comfortable surroundings of their own homes. Last year the Marie Curie nurses in Norfolk made this possible for over 300 people.
“I am urging as many people as possible from Norfolk to take part, raise sponsorship, and make a real difference to those affected by cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.”
- 1 Fakenham farm bids to open field for dog exercise
- 2 Drink driving teacher crashed into church wall with baby in car
- 3 Norfolk deli owner suffers severe spinal injuries in Ibiza diving accident
- 4 Revealed: Where dangerous parasite has been reported in Norfolk
- 5 Villagers celebrate victory in 'battle of East Rudham common'
- 6 5 maize mazes you can visit in Norfolk this summer
- 7 Like 'salt in the wound' - Councillor laments wind farm move
- 8 Outdoor cinema returning to estate with films including Grease and Encanto
- 9 Headteacher set to depart school after 'proud' 12 years
- 10 Customers travelling especially to visit charming new café at fishery
Individual registration costs �10 for adults and �5 for children. High Street retailer Next is sponsoring the event and all walkers will receive a free Devoted to Life T-shirt.
To sign up to take part or for more information contact Steph Crack on 01284 747385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org