Devoted to Life walk for Holkham
Marie Curie Cancer Care is holding another Devoted to Life Walk at the Holkham Hall Estate, Wells, on Sunday, September 27. Devoted to Life Walks are a way to remember a loved one while enjoying a day out in the beautiful setting of Holkham Hall Estate.
Marie Curie Cancer Care is holding another Devoted to Life Walk at the Holkham Hall Estate, Wells, on Sunday, September 27.
Devoted to Life Walks are a way to remember a loved one while enjoying a day out in the beautiful setting of Holkham Hall Estate.
There are walks of various distances around the estate ranging from three to eight miles. The shorter walk is perfect for families who can also take part in the nature trail quiz.
Marie Curie Cancer Care has a special offer for families wishing to take part. They can register as a family of four (two adults and two children under 16) for �20. The charity is asking families to raise as much sponsorship as possible. Dogs are welcome to join you but must be kept on leads.
You may also want to watch:
Community fundraising manager for Suffolk and Norfolk, Judith Hall, said: “Most people who are terminally ill would like to be cared for in the comfortable surroundings of their own homes. Last year the Marie Curie nurses in Norfolk made this possible for over 300 people.
“I am urging as many people as possible from Norfolk to take part, raise sponsorship, and make a real difference to those affected by cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.”
- 1 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise
- 2 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 3 Electrical store helps school's computer appeal
- 4 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 5 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 6 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 9 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 10 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
Individual registration costs �10 for adults and �5 for children. High Street retailer Next is sponsoring the event and all walkers will receive a free Devoted to Life T-shirt.
To sign up to take part or for more information contact Steph Crack on 01284 747385 or email email@example.com