Ukulele band prepares for first cabaret night in almost two years
- Credit: Graham Thomas
A market town’s popular ukulele band is hosting its first cabaret show in almost two years.
The Fakenham Ukes will play at The Gallow in Hempton Road on Saturday, October 2, before performing at Wells Maltings on October 22.
Their set will feature an array of singalongs, with performances also coming from solo artists within the group.
The show is set to be the band's first in almost years. Some members have returned to performing since restrictions eased, with a few guest appearances at outside events.
As always, proceeds from the night will go to local charities and good causes.
You may also want to watch:
Band leader Graham Thomas said: "This is a chance for all our members to take part if they wish.
“We are just delighted to get together and pick up from where we were two years ago."
- 1 Market town's Chamber of Trade set for relaunch
- 2 Kayaker found in pub after Wells lifeboat launched
- 3 Organiser humbled as 210 strong Land Rover convoy raises over £3,000
- 4 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 5 Do you remember these shocking scenes from floods of the past?
- 6 Are Fakenham businesses seeing an early rush for Christmas shopping?
- 7 Jerome Mayhew hosting Fakenham job fair
- 8 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 9 Film that highlight natural park conservation set to premiere
- 10 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
To buy tickets, priced at £18 and including a a buffet meal, call The Gallow on 01328 862807.