Heirlooms up for grabs at car boot for Soldiers’ Charity
- Credit: Ian Burt
All kinds of unusual and fascinating objects will go on sale at an upcoming heirlooms car boot sale at Fakenham Racecourse.
The event on Sunday, May 5 from 9.30am-2.30pm will raise money for ABF The Soldiers’ Charity, which is the British Army’s national charity.
The car boot follows the success of a similar such event at Middleton Tower in 2016, which raised more than £8,000 for the charity.
Graham Crow, committee secretary, said there were 78 pitches to fill and these were by invitation only.
Mr Crow said: “If anyone is interested in applying they should contact me as soon as possible. There will be ample free car parking for the public as well as a variety of food and drink on site. We will be charging a small entrance fee to attend with children 15 or under free of charge. We are using AA signage this year so the venue should be very easy to find off all major routes”.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested can email email@example.com.
- 1 Mum left overwhelmed as daughter's Disneyland dream becomes reality
- 2 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 3 Craft exhibition moves after losing its home to new bakery
- 4 'Wanted to give something back' - Fakenham FC unveil charity partnership
- 5 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 6 South African chef and seven-courses: Town's newest bar and restaurant
- 7 Your say - What's the best thing about Fakenham
- 8 RAF Sculthorpe prepares for take-off as reopening approaches
- 9 Eyes-down for a full house as charity bingo returns to Fakenham
- 10 Norfolk lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named