Heirlooms up for grabs at car boot for Soldiers’ Charity
- Credit: Ian Burt
All kinds of unusual and fascinating objects will go on sale at an upcoming heirlooms car boot sale at Fakenham Racecourse.
The event on Sunday, May 5 from 9.30am-2.30pm will raise money for ABF The Soldiers’ Charity, which is the British Army’s national charity.
The car boot follows the success of a similar such event at Middleton Tower in 2016, which raised more than £8,000 for the charity.
Graham Crow, committee secretary, said there were 78 pitches to fill and these were by invitation only.
Mr Crow said: “If anyone is interested in applying they should contact me as soon as possible. There will be ample free car parking for the public as well as a variety of food and drink on site. We will be charging a small entrance fee to attend with children 15 or under free of charge. We are using AA signage this year so the venue should be very easy to find off all major routes”.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Drivers complain over 'cracked' road - despite two council fixes
- 2 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 3 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 4 Pensthorpe steps in to help save endangered birds
- 5 Flooding concerns over plans for 12 village homes
- 6 'We'll miss it' - Rector leaves town's church after six years
- 7 Sudbury restaurant manager who stole £1,200 is ordered to pay back money
- 8 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 9 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 10 Retired landlady died at home after asbestos exposure, inquest hears