Heirlooms up for grabs at car boot for Soldiers’ Charity
- Credit: Ian Burt
All kinds of unusual and fascinating objects will go on sale at an upcoming heirlooms car boot sale at Fakenham Racecourse.
The event on Sunday, May 5 from 9.30am-2.30pm will raise money for ABF The Soldiers’ Charity, which is the British Army’s national charity.
The car boot follows the success of a similar such event at Middleton Tower in 2016, which raised more than £8,000 for the charity.
Graham Crow, committee secretary, said there were 78 pitches to fill and these were by invitation only.
Mr Crow said: “If anyone is interested in applying they should contact me as soon as possible. There will be ample free car parking for the public as well as a variety of food and drink on site. We will be charging a small entrance fee to attend with children 15 or under free of charge. We are using AA signage this year so the venue should be very easy to find off all major routes”.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in market town litter pick
- 2 'Absolutely fantastic' - Mid-Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 4 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 5 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 6 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 7 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 8 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 9 9 things that have changed in Dereham since lockdown one
- 10 'Absolutely fantastic' - Wells welcomes back punters as lockdown eases