Heirlooms up for grabs at car boot for Soldiers’ Charity
- Credit: Ian Burt
All kinds of unusual and fascinating objects will go on sale at an upcoming heirlooms car boot sale at Fakenham Racecourse.
The event on Sunday, May 5 from 9.30am-2.30pm will raise money for ABF The Soldiers’ Charity, which is the British Army’s national charity.
The car boot follows the success of a similar such event at Middleton Tower in 2016, which raised more than £8,000 for the charity.
Graham Crow, committee secretary, said there were 78 pitches to fill and these were by invitation only.
Mr Crow said: “If anyone is interested in applying they should contact me as soon as possible. There will be ample free car parking for the public as well as a variety of food and drink on site. We will be charging a small entrance fee to attend with children 15 or under free of charge. We are using AA signage this year so the venue should be very easy to find off all major routes”.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested can email email@example.com.
- 1 Chocolate factory gets coronavirus cases down to two following outbreak
- 2 Medal of US airman who saved 18 lives in 1953 floods returns to Norfolk
- 3 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 4 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 5 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 6 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 7 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 8 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 9 Every Child Online: Funds flood in to schemes around the county
- 10 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis