Heirlooms up for grabs at car boot for Soldiers’ Charity
- Credit: Ian Burt
All kinds of unusual and fascinating objects will go on sale at an upcoming heirlooms car boot sale at Fakenham Racecourse.
The event on Sunday, May 5 from 9.30am-2.30pm will raise money for ABF The Soldiers’ Charity, which is the British Army’s national charity.
The car boot follows the success of a similar such event at Middleton Tower in 2016, which raised more than £8,000 for the charity.
Graham Crow, committee secretary, said there were 78 pitches to fill and these were by invitation only.
Mr Crow said: “If anyone is interested in applying they should contact me as soon as possible. There will be ample free car parking for the public as well as a variety of food and drink on site. We will be charging a small entrance fee to attend with children 15 or under free of charge. We are using AA signage this year so the venue should be very easy to find off all major routes”.
Anyone interested can email email@example.com.
- 1 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 2 Fancy dress runners brave elements for Pensthorpe festive 5K
- 3 Your Say: What do Fakenham people think of Norwich Street 'carbuncle'?
- 4 Hundreds gather for return of Wells Christmas Tide Festival
- 5 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 6 Sports centre hopes to unite members old and new for 50th anniversary
- 7 Parts of Norfolk could see 60mph winds as Storm Barra hits
- 8 How this north Norfolk cargo ship evaded the Nazis
- 9 'Horrendous' - Norfolk couple stuck in South Africa as Omicron spreads
- 10 Strong winds to continue as police issue flooding and debris warning