Love in the air at parish church
Love will be in the aisles of Fakenham Parish Church next week as couples are invited to celebrate the value of holy matrimony.The church celebrates Marriage Week from February 8-14, with a special St Valentine's Day service at 10.
Love will be in the aisles of Fakenham Parish Church next week as couples are invited to celebrate the value of holy matrimony.
The church celebrates Marriage Week from February 8-14, with a special St Valentine's Day service at 10.30am followed by a glass of celebration wine and cake.
The communion service on February 14 will involve recently-married couples and those hoping to tie the knot in the future as a celebration of the importance of wedlock.
The Rev Adrian Bell said: “Marriage is a very important part of our work in Fakenham.
You may also want to watch:
“Fakenham Parish Church is one of just 19 churches in the Diocese of Norwich, out of over 600 churches, which attracts 50pc of all marriage services.”
- 1 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 2 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 3 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 4 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat
- 5 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 6 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Property labelled a 'carbuncle' served urgent works notice
- 9 Application for eight new Fakenham homes is scrapped
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages