Love in the air at parish church
Love will be in the aisles of Fakenham Parish Church next week as couples are invited to celebrate the value of holy matrimony.The church celebrates Marriage Week from February 8-14, with a special St Valentine's Day service at 10.
Love will be in the aisles of Fakenham Parish Church next week as couples are invited to celebrate the value of holy matrimony.
The church celebrates Marriage Week from February 8-14, with a special St Valentine's Day service at 10.30am followed by a glass of celebration wine and cake.
The communion service on February 14 will involve recently-married couples and those hoping to tie the knot in the future as a celebration of the importance of wedlock.
The Rev Adrian Bell said: “Marriage is a very important part of our work in Fakenham.
You may also want to watch:
“Fakenham Parish Church is one of just 19 churches in the Diocese of Norwich, out of over 600 churches, which attracts 50pc of all marriage services.”
- 1 Chocolate factory gets coronavirus cases down to two following outbreak
- 2 Medal of US airman who saved 18 lives in 1953 floods returns to Norfolk
- 3 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 4 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 5 Every Child Online: Funds flood in to schemes around the county
- 6 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 7 'A deserved hoorah!' - Thanks pour in for practice's Covid vaccine rollout
- 8 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 9 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 10 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter