Love in the air at parish church
Love will be in the aisles of Fakenham Parish Church next week as couples are invited to celebrate the value of holy matrimony.The church celebrates Marriage Week from February 8-14, with a special St Valentine's Day service at 10.
Love will be in the aisles of Fakenham Parish Church next week as couples are invited to celebrate the value of holy matrimony.
The church celebrates Marriage Week from February 8-14, with a special St Valentine's Day service at 10.30am followed by a glass of celebration wine and cake.
The communion service on February 14 will involve recently-married couples and those hoping to tie the knot in the future as a celebration of the importance of wedlock.
The Rev Adrian Bell said: “Marriage is a very important part of our work in Fakenham.
You may also want to watch:
“Fakenham Parish Church is one of just 19 churches in the Diocese of Norwich, out of over 600 churches, which attracts 50pc of all marriage services.”
- 1 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 2 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn
- 3 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 4 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 5 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 6 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 7 Parkruns return to Norfolk for first time since Covid
- 8 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 9 I don't fear change in north Norfolk - just keep what makes it special
- 10 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk