Love in the air at parish church
Love will be in the aisles of Fakenham Parish Church next week as couples are invited to celebrate the value of holy matrimony.The church celebrates Marriage Week from February 8-14, with a special St Valentine's Day service at 10.
Love will be in the aisles of Fakenham Parish Church next week as couples are invited to celebrate the value of holy matrimony.
The church celebrates Marriage Week from February 8-14, with a special St Valentine's Day service at 10.30am followed by a glass of celebration wine and cake.
The communion service on February 14 will involve recently-married couples and those hoping to tie the knot in the future as a celebration of the importance of wedlock.
The Rev Adrian Bell said: “Marriage is a very important part of our work in Fakenham.
You may also want to watch:
“Fakenham Parish Church is one of just 19 churches in the Diocese of Norwich, out of over 600 churches, which attracts 50pc of all marriage services.”
- 1 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 2 'It is damaging' - Business frustrated as vehicles block shop front
- 3 Rubbish dating back 40 years found in Fakenham litter pick
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 6 Town park dubbed 'drugstore' as fears raised over anti-social behaviour
- 7 Concern as Covid test centre takes spaces away from shoppers
- 8 'Proud as punch' - Sports centre delighted with renovations
- 9 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 10 Norwich City promotion celebrated with new batch of £100 glass canaries