Love in the air at parish church
Love will be in the aisles of Fakenham Parish Church next week as couples are invited to celebrate the value of holy matrimony.The church celebrates Marriage Week from February 8-14, with a special St Valentine's Day service at 10.
Love will be in the aisles of Fakenham Parish Church next week as couples are invited to celebrate the value of holy matrimony.
The church celebrates Marriage Week from February 8-14, with a special St Valentine's Day service at 10.30am followed by a glass of celebration wine and cake.
The communion service on February 14 will involve recently-married couples and those hoping to tie the knot in the future as a celebration of the importance of wedlock.
The Rev Adrian Bell said: “Marriage is a very important part of our work in Fakenham.
You may also want to watch:
“Fakenham Parish Church is one of just 19 churches in the Diocese of Norwich, out of over 600 churches, which attracts 50pc of all marriage services.”
- 1 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis
- 2 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 3 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 4 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 5 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 6 Market town set for 'modest' council tax precept rise
- 7 'We are here for the children' - Headteacher backs EDP's laptop campaign
- 8 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 9 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park