Artists to throw open their studio doors
- Credit: Nick White
Artists across north Norfolk are getting ready to throw open their doors and welcome visitors again.
The North Norfolk Studios Artists Co-operative, which has more than 100 members, is hosting an open studios event in around 80 locations across north Norfolk from Saturday, May 29 to Sunday, June 6.
Berni Marfleet, chairman of the group, said there would be a wide range of art to seek out including painting, textiles, sculpture, ceramics and printing and photography.
Mr Marfleet said: “We’re absolutely over the moon to be able to open our studios to you again after a two-year gap.
"We hope this art event across North Norfolk will help give us all out there a big boost to our spirits and hope for the future.”
You may also want to watch:
A preview of some of the featured works will go on show at the Old Workshop Gallery in Corpusty from Saturday, May 15.
For more details visit www.northnorfolkstudios.co.uk.
- 1 Councillor says West Norfolk could 'stagnate' without Western Link
- 2 'Wouldn't change it for the world' - Barber and salon owners reflect on first year
- 3 'You have to give it a shot' - Fakenham businesses look to post-Covid world
- 4 Fakenham Figures: Owner of Get Smart on why she loves the town
- 5 'A soft spot for it' - Owner of WaffleOpolis coming back to Fakenham
- 6 Tributes paid to woman who was her village's heartbeat
- 7 Boy, 13, praised after rescuing railway sign from river
- 8 'You're muted!' - How lockdown changed everything for our town
- 9 Concerns as Delta variant fuels rise in Norfolk Covid cases
- 10 Your Say - What Covid measures would you keep after June 21?