Olly Murs to play Norfolk gig
- Credit: PA
Olly Murs is to perform at Blickling Hall in Norfolk on his UK tour in 2021.
The Wrapped Up singer, who rose to fame on The X Factor in 2009, will begin his tour in June and will travel to outdoor venues across the country.
The 36-year-old will take to the Blickling Hall stage, near Aylsham, on July 14.
Announcing the tour on social media, he wrote on Instagram and Twitter: “YEP that’s right... she’s kicking me out, I’m getting back to work & going on a 2021 SUMMER TOUR GET IN!!
“New music, New year and New vibes!”
You may also want to watch:
Answering one fan’s question about whether the concerts will go ahead due to the coronavirus pandemic, Mr Murs tweeted: “We have faith with the Outdoor shows and even if dreaded COVID-19 is still here, we have measures in place to solve it - we got this.”
Mr Murs isn’t the only singer coming to Blickling Hall next summer as Michael Buble, who postponed his 2020 tour, is performing at the venue on July 15.
Tickets Olly Murs tour go on sale at 9am on October 9 via www.ollymurs.com.
- 1 Chocolate factory gets coronavirus cases down to two following outbreak
- 2 Medal of US airman who saved 18 lives in 1953 floods returns to Norfolk
- 3 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 4 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 5 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 6 Every Child Online: Funds flood in to schemes around the county
- 7 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 8 'A deserved hoorah!' - Thanks pour in for practice's Covid vaccine rollout
- 9 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 10 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region