KING'S Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council have received the following planning applications in the week ending September 26.Burnham Market -Listed Building Application first floor extension to rear of existing dwelling at Hammond House, Market Place, for Mr J McCarthy.
KING'S Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council have received the following planning applications in the week ending September 26.
Burnham Market -Listed Building Application first floor extension to rear of existing dwelling at Hammond House, Market Place, for Mr J McCarthy.
Extended dormer window to front elevation at 4 The Maltings Holiday Cottages, Station Road, for Mr Larry Jenkins.
Burnham Overy - Erection of two storey dwelling and garage at Land North Of The Hythe, Glebe Lane, , Staithe for Dr John Lumley.
You may also want to watch:
East Rudham - Demolition and rebuilding of outbuilding to form habitable accommodation at Farrant Cottage, Broomsthorpe Road, for Mr and Mrs Philip and Lena Parker.
South Creake - Proposed conservatory to side of existing dwelling at Charos, 3 Front Street, for Mr and Mrs Burrows.
- 1 Cambridge students get Fakenham question wrong on University Challenge
- 2 New owners of market town café want to keep everything local
- 3 Organiser humbled as 210 strong Land Rover convoy raises over £3,000
- 4 Kayaker found in pub after Wells lifeboat launched
- 5 Business owner feared heart scare would see dream shop opening dashed
- 6 Market town's Chamber of Trade set for relaunch
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Are Fakenham businesses seeing an early rush for Christmas shopping?
- 9 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 10 Film that highlight natural park conservation set to premiere