Planning applications, week ending January 23
King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council has received the following planning applications week ending January 23.Bircham - First floor extension to house at 77 Docking Road, Great Bircham, for Mr J Layton.
King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council has received the following planning applications week ending January 23.
Bircham - First floor extension to house at 77 Docking Road, Great Bircham, for Mr J Layton.
Brancaster - Single storey rear extension and minor fenestration modification at The Dovecot, Mill Hill, for Mr C Bartrum.
North Creake - Conservation Area Consent: Construction of two cottages following demolition of existing outbuildings, at outbuildings to the west of 31 West Street, for Mr J R Watling.
You may also want to watch:
Syderstone - Variation to fenestration, extension and chimney at Crossways House, Tattersett Road, for Mr O Dorward.
West Rudham - Construction of two dwellings at Meadow Cottage, Lynn Road, for Barry Mears.
- 1 Your say: What is your favourite TV show ever?
- 2 Vineyard's £250,000 new winery presses its first grapes
- 3 Are Fakenham businesses seeing an early rush for Christmas shopping?
- 4 Why were barriers blocking these town centre benches?
- 5 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 6 Thursford pumpkin house opens for its fourth year
- 7 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 8 Plans for Fakenham remembrance services announced
- 9 Do you remember these shocking scenes from floods of the past?
- 10 RNLI to add 5,000 more names to new lifeboat