Planning applications, week ending January 23
King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council has received the following planning applications week ending January 23.Bircham - First floor extension to house at 77 Docking Road, Great Bircham, for Mr J Layton.
King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council has received the following planning applications week ending January 23.
Bircham - First floor extension to house at 77 Docking Road, Great Bircham, for Mr J Layton.
Brancaster - Single storey rear extension and minor fenestration modification at The Dovecot, Mill Hill, for Mr C Bartrum.
North Creake - Conservation Area Consent: Construction of two cottages following demolition of existing outbuildings, at outbuildings to the west of 31 West Street, for Mr J R Watling.
You may also want to watch:
Syderstone - Variation to fenestration, extension and chimney at Crossways House, Tattersett Road, for Mr O Dorward.
West Rudham - Construction of two dwellings at Meadow Cottage, Lynn Road, for Barry Mears.
- 1 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis
- 2 'A deserved hoorah!' - Thanks pour in for practice's Covid vaccine rollout
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 5 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 6 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 7 Shepherdess shocked as lamb fetches £1,752 at charity auction
- 8 Care home launches project to make residents dreams come true
- 9 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 10 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk