Planning applications, week ending January 23
King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council has received the following planning applications week ending January 23.Bircham - First floor extension to house at 77 Docking Road, Great Bircham, for Mr J Layton.
King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council has received the following planning applications week ending January 23.
Bircham - First floor extension to house at 77 Docking Road, Great Bircham, for Mr J Layton.
Brancaster - Single storey rear extension and minor fenestration modification at The Dovecot, Mill Hill, for Mr C Bartrum.
North Creake - Conservation Area Consent: Construction of two cottages following demolition of existing outbuildings, at outbuildings to the west of 31 West Street, for Mr J R Watling.
You may also want to watch:
Syderstone - Variation to fenestration, extension and chimney at Crossways House, Tattersett Road, for Mr O Dorward.
West Rudham - Construction of two dwellings at Meadow Cottage, Lynn Road, for Barry Mears.
- 1 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 2 Fakenham manager calls on town to support team from afar in FA Vase clash
- 3 'It's a dream' - Wedding shop opens up in Fakenham
- 4 'That's when reality hit' - Footballer speaks about life changing weekend
- 5 Vandals smash planters two days after gallery reopens
- 6 Fakenham announce how fans can watch FA vase match
- 7 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Retiring judge lifts lid on career and says Norwich 'best' resident job
- 10 'Back doing what I love' - Fakenham welcomes another 'new normal'