Planning applications, week ending January 23
King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council has received the following planning applications week ending January 23.Bircham - First floor extension to house at 77 Docking Road, Great Bircham, for Mr J Layton.
King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council has received the following planning applications week ending January 23.
Bircham - First floor extension to house at 77 Docking Road, Great Bircham, for Mr J Layton.
Brancaster - Single storey rear extension and minor fenestration modification at The Dovecot, Mill Hill, for Mr C Bartrum.
North Creake - Conservation Area Consent: Construction of two cottages following demolition of existing outbuildings, at outbuildings to the west of 31 West Street, for Mr J R Watling.
You may also want to watch:
Syderstone - Variation to fenestration, extension and chimney at Crossways House, Tattersett Road, for Mr O Dorward.
West Rudham - Construction of two dwellings at Meadow Cottage, Lynn Road, for Barry Mears.
- 1 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 2 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 3 Your say - Covid passports, good or bad idea?
- 4 Vaccine volunteers thank businesses for 'undiluted' support
- 5 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 6 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 7 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 8 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 9 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 10 Review: 'My new favourite' - excellent dishes at country coaching inn