Planning applications, week ending March 27
King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council has received the following planning applications week ending March 27.BURNHAM MARKET - Alterations and extension to dwelling, at Arnolds, Joan Shorts Lane, for client of Richard Waite.
King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council has received the following planning applications week ending March 27.
BURNHAM MARKET - Alterations and extension to dwelling, at Arnolds, Joan Shorts Lane, for client of Richard Waite.
EAST RUDHAM - Construction of rear extension following demolition of existing flat roof extension, at 31 Groveside, for Brenda Wacey.
GREAT MASSINGHAM - New dwelling to Plot 1 (revised design), at 60 Station Road, for Mr R Alcott.
You may also want to watch:
NORTH CREAKE - Construction of single storey timber-framed glazed orangery, at Beckford House, 37 West Street, for Mr J W and Mrs V J Baxter.
- 1 Man sells bar after 19 years - but can't say goodbye
- 2 Covid drive-through testing centre opens in town car park
- 3 Holiday lets look forwards to seeing 'happy faces' as lockdown eases
- 4 Town centre gets 'spring clean' ahead of high street re-opening
- 5 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 6 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 7 Plans for market town homes back on the table
- 8 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 9 'Raring to go' - Barbers prepare for reopening
- 10 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published