Planning applications, week ending March 27
King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council has received the following planning applications week ending March 27.BURNHAM MARKET - Alterations and extension to dwelling, at Arnolds, Joan Shorts Lane, for client of Richard Waite.
King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council has received the following planning applications week ending March 27.
BURNHAM MARKET - Alterations and extension to dwelling, at Arnolds, Joan Shorts Lane, for client of Richard Waite.
EAST RUDHAM - Construction of rear extension following demolition of existing flat roof extension, at 31 Groveside, for Brenda Wacey.
GREAT MASSINGHAM - New dwelling to Plot 1 (revised design), at 60 Station Road, for Mr R Alcott.
You may also want to watch:
NORTH CREAKE - Construction of single storey timber-framed glazed orangery, at Beckford House, 37 West Street, for Mr J W and Mrs V J Baxter.
- 1 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 2 Rugby club left 'frustrated' after finding dog mess on their pitch
- 3 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 6 Electrical store helps school's computer appeal
- 7 Storm Christoph flood fears bring spike in sandbag sales
- 8 'Exceptional demand' as thousands in Norfolk seek coronavirus hardship fund help
- 9 Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- 10 'Stay indoors' warning amid flooding fears for Norfolk roads