Planning applications, week ending March 27
King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council has received the following planning applications week ending March 27.BURNHAM MARKET - Alterations and extension to dwelling, at Arnolds, Joan Shorts Lane, for client of Richard Waite.
King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council has received the following planning applications week ending March 27.
BURNHAM MARKET - Alterations and extension to dwelling, at Arnolds, Joan Shorts Lane, for client of Richard Waite.
EAST RUDHAM - Construction of rear extension following demolition of existing flat roof extension, at 31 Groveside, for Brenda Wacey.
GREAT MASSINGHAM - New dwelling to Plot 1 (revised design), at 60 Station Road, for Mr R Alcott.
You may also want to watch:
NORTH CREAKE - Construction of single storey timber-framed glazed orangery, at Beckford House, 37 West Street, for Mr J W and Mrs V J Baxter.
- 1 Tributes paid to woman who was ‘family and Fakenham through and through’
- 2 Chippy deep fries Christmas puds and pigs in blankets for charity
- 3 Fundraiser arranged to help fund mother-of-three funeral costs
- 4 Tributes paid to 'amazing' mother-of-five and former hardware shop owner
- 5 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 6 'Light at the end of the tunnel' - restaurant owner's hopes after tier two announcement
- 7 Why Norfolk districts cannot be in different Covid tiers - yet
- 8 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 9 Referrals increase for Christmas appeal with fears they might not meet demand
- 10 Business owner runs 10K in honour of Diego Maradona