Planning applications, week ending March 27
King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council has received the following planning applications week ending March 27.BURNHAM MARKET - Alterations and extension to dwelling, at Arnolds, Joan Shorts Lane, for client of Richard Waite.
King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council has received the following planning applications week ending March 27.
BURNHAM MARKET - Alterations and extension to dwelling, at Arnolds, Joan Shorts Lane, for client of Richard Waite.
EAST RUDHAM - Construction of rear extension following demolition of existing flat roof extension, at 31 Groveside, for Brenda Wacey.
GREAT MASSINGHAM - New dwelling to Plot 1 (revised design), at 60 Station Road, for Mr R Alcott.
You may also want to watch:
NORTH CREAKE - Construction of single storey timber-framed glazed orangery, at Beckford House, 37 West Street, for Mr J W and Mrs V J Baxter.
- 1 'A soft spot for it' - Owner of WaffleOpolis coming back to Fakenham
- 2 Boy, 13, praised after rescuing railway sign from river
- 3 Dragons and dinosaurs to feature at new adventure trail opening in Norfolk
- 4 It's coming home - via the third exit! Roundabouts get England makeover
- 5 Rush to save school proms from being axed
- 6 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 7 Town's flower display blooms back to life
- 8 Sisters of BBC judge hope to breathe new life into Fakenham pub
- 9 From lockdown hobby to high street shop - New Fakenham crafts store opens
- 10 Concerns as Delta variant fuels rise in Norfolk Covid cases