Planning applications, week ending March 27
King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council has received the following planning applications week ending March 27.BURNHAM MARKET - Alterations and extension to dwelling, at Arnolds, Joan Shorts Lane, for client of Richard Waite.
King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council has received the following planning applications week ending March 27.
BURNHAM MARKET - Alterations and extension to dwelling, at Arnolds, Joan Shorts Lane, for client of Richard Waite.
EAST RUDHAM - Construction of rear extension following demolition of existing flat roof extension, at 31 Groveside, for Brenda Wacey.
GREAT MASSINGHAM - New dwelling to Plot 1 (revised design), at 60 Station Road, for Mr R Alcott.
NORTH CREAKE - Construction of single storey timber-framed glazed orangery, at Beckford House, 37 West Street, for Mr J W and Mrs V J Baxter.
- 1 Fakenham 2022 - What to expect for housing, retail, tourism and hospitality
- 2 Medals awarded to esteemed military man to go under the hammer
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Award-winning Norfolk pizza restaurant launches frozen range
- 5 Fresh grants for Omicron-hit firms announced
- 6 Council to sell land in 'Chelsea-on-Sea'
- 7 'It's time to decarbonise construction' - MP calls for regulation
- 8 School heads reveal feeling of 'positivity' at start of term
- 9 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 10 Headteacher says 'good' Ofsted rating a testament to hard work