Plenty on offer at Fakenham library
Fakenham Library, 40 years old this month, is offering a range of springtime activities to mark its milestone.People can learn how to repair and restore their old photographs in Old Photo…New Look on Tuesday, April 21 from 10am to noon.
Fakenham Library, 40 years old this month, is offering a range of springtime activities to mark its milestone.
People can learn how to repair and restore their old photographs in Old Photo…New Look on Tuesday, April 21 from 10am to noon.
All they need is a scanner and Photoshop Elements. To book a free half-hour session telephone 01328 862715.
The celebration gets into full swing with a free wine tasting on the same day (10am - noon) in association with the Norfolk County Adult Education Service. David Gibbons will be answering questions about this ancient drink.
You may also want to watch:
Free acupuncture and herbal medicine sessions with Suzanne Reid take place on Friday, April 24 from 10am - 4pm. People can sample the healing qualities of acupuncture.
Home PC Set Up for Silver Surfers takes place on Monday, May 11 from 10am - noon. To book you place telephone 0844 8008002.
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 3 Drivers complain over 'cracked' road - despite two council fixes
- 4 Pensthorpe steps in to help save endangered birds
- 5 Parents of inspirational boy raise close to £3k as they brave the shave
- 6 'We'll miss it' - Rector leaves town's church after six years
- 7 Flooding concerns over plans for 12 village homes
- 8 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 9 Stunning double rainbows follow thunderstorms
- 10 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
Family History Online is the subject of a free internet session on Wednesday, May 13 from 2- 4pm. People can learn how to start researching their family history using a vast range of online resources. A basic knowledge of internet searching is required. Book your session on 01328 862715.