PrimEVIL looking for 'scarers' to be part of Halloween horde
- Credit: Archant
PrimEVIL is looking for young actors to work at its annual Halloween event.
Organisers at Norfolk’s biggest scare experience want 15 people to be professional scarers to terrify the public.
Acting experience is a must to be a part of the demonic horde.
Auditions are currently taking place so that rehearsals can begin in September in preparation for the almost month-long event.
Halloween hits ROARR! Dinosaur Adventure, in Lenwade, early this year, with the event taking place on selected dates between October 8 and 31.
You may also want to watch:
After being cancelled last year, the attraction will offer five spine-chilling haunts to horrify visitors, including the postponed Route 666.
Applicants who think they’re suited to running around as a crazed clown or a blood thirsty cannibal can request an application form from email@example.com.
- 1 From hobby to business: Student sees house plant business grow
- 2 Police called to bingo night after apples thrown at community centre
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 4 Fakenham cyclist reaches Snowdonia after 250-mile ride
- 5 The dog ate my passport! Man's rush for replacement thanks to pooch Hattie
- 6 Service users at endangered charity reveal what it means to them
- 7 Towns and villages across Norfolk to get a Covid memorial plaque
- 8 Source of fire that gutted home's top floor is revealed
- 9 Road blocked following accident
- 10 Ukulele band prepares for first cabaret night in almost two years