Swashbuckling family theatre set for Norfolk return
- Credit: Nic Skerten photography.
Live family theatre is returning to a Norfolk estate this summer.
The classic swashbuckling adventure Treasure Island will be returning to land when Strange Fascination Theatre sails into Raynham estate’s five-acre Walled Garden on Saturday, August 7.
The day will have two performances at 11am and 2.30pm, where the whole family can join Long John Silver, Jem Lass, and a whole bevvy of dastardly pirates on an adventure.
Abbie Panks, head of events and marketing at Raynham said: “Treasure Island is an adventure like no other, and perfect for children and adults alike.
“Our Walled Garden makes for the perfect backdrop for this retelling of a classic which has fired the imaginations of generations for years.”
You may also want to watch:
Children (under 16) tickets are £8, adults £12 and a family pass of two adults and two children is available for £36.
Bookings can be made via raynham.co.uk/theatre-at-raynham, picnics and dressing up encouraged!
- 1 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 2 Owners turn former deli into concierge business
- 3 Crews called to blaze on boat in Wells Harbour
- 4 Sports centre hoping to shake 'hidden gem' tag
- 5 Friends rescue baby barn owl who fell from tree
- 6 Vital Fakenham charity secures future and gets back to business
- 7 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars
- 8 Your say - Has Bond tempted you back to the cinema?
- 9 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 10 Shoe shop set to close after more than two decades in business