Swashbuckling family theatre set for Norfolk return
- Credit: Nic Skerten photography.
Live family theatre is returning to a Norfolk estate this summer.
The classic swashbuckling adventure Treasure Island will be returning to land when Strange Fascination Theatre sails into Raynham estate’s five-acre Walled Garden on Saturday, August 7.
The day will have two performances at 11am and 2.30pm, where the whole family can join Long John Silver, Jem Lass, and a whole bevvy of dastardly pirates on an adventure.
Abbie Panks, head of events and marketing at Raynham said: “Treasure Island is an adventure like no other, and perfect for children and adults alike.
“Our Walled Garden makes for the perfect backdrop for this retelling of a classic which has fired the imaginations of generations for years.”
You may also want to watch:
Children (under 16) tickets are £8, adults £12 and a family pass of two adults and two children is available for £36.
Bookings can be made via raynham.co.uk/theatre-at-raynham, picnics and dressing up encouraged!
- 1 Youngsters camp out for 'Sharkitude' leavers event
- 2 Fakenham Figures - Pensthorpe manager reveals his love for north Norfolk
- 3 Last man alive to be born at country home celebrates 100th birthday
- 4 First look at adventure trail ahead of opening
- 5 Community brings flower power to village streets
- 6 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 7 Council leader accused of operating 'small cabal'
- 8 Lifeboat launched to rescue broken down 30ft cruiser
- 9 Siblings united for pop-up selling burgers and ice cream on farm
- 10 Ever fancied 'forest bathing'? How being close to nature can ease stress